Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Hi Kooky, thx for asking, but...

I don't have or can't find this goals (I don't care about the looks)!?
    Checked all my open goals in my book on the left...
    Checked all the goals in the scrollingmenu on the right...
    Checked for goals in my Codex...
    Searched for these dragons in my Codex...
    Nothing!
    No goals and these 3 dragons are not in my Codex!
    But still 3 dragons locked by goal in my market...

Or do I really have to wait for the polishing before I/we get the goals available?
    These goals will remained locked at this time. Hopefully more information will be available soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Note- You can now see if a dragon is breedable by looking in the Codex !!
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please refer to the Codex for information on if a Dragon is breedable/unbreedable. It's the heart icon in the top right corner of the card when you tap on the Dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    These goals will remained locked at this time. Hopefully more information will be available soon.
    Thx for clearifying! I'll wait...
    LOL not good in waiting, but I was waiting for this already, so it can take a little longer... 😉
    Defenitly now I have to wait 38 hours for my den too! Yeahhhh Gossamer! (Got Beryl last week!)
    So my temples are busy, no time for these 3 dragons now... 😂

is it possible for the trading portal to show how many numbers of a specific dragon we have? it will be so helpful. i tried to trade few I think i had more than one but i got msg that it was my last dragon.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    is it possible for the trading portal to show how many numbers of a specific dragon we have? it will be so helpful. i tried to trade few I think i had more than one but i got msg that it was my last dragon.
    You get a warning when you choose to trade. In this warning the number of dragons of that dragon you have is shown. You have to confirm that you really want to trade the dragon or cancel in the warning. So it is there already! 😉

Fashion Designer
    I love the codex i have always wanted something to tell me whicj dargons i have and have not thank you S8 as for the essients thing im just beginning to understand it. Im saving for rare dragons tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Note- You can now see if a dragon is breedable by looking in the Codex !!
    Are you sure the info on the codex is accurate and also takes into account if a dragon is temporarily breedable? Cause with behemoth and bright phoenix it doesnt say "not breedable" in the market, but it does in the codex.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    The codex is a good idea, but I also like to support the idea of getting a side bar for choosing dragons for battles. Scrolling through all of them to find the one I want to use is just painful. Any chance of getting it in the future?
    I’ve been griping about this issue for SO long now. Instead of focusing on implementing features to enhance the game for the better, they instead just keep adding more and more without ever addressing older issues that players have complained about for years. I can’t even begin to describe what the Arena scrolling is like when I’m on my android phone -__-

I recently got an iPad Pro, so the performance is incredible, but for any other lower end device, it is so painful scrolling through 5000 dragons for the Arena, especially during a Tales event when you need your lvl 6 to compete??

I love the idea of this new Codex and it looks wonderful, but I also agree that the trading times are absolutely insane. Dragons are stocking up way too fast now and there’ll be no reason to trade them because of how unreasonable the times/gold speed up is. I have a bunch sitting in my Stable right now but any other new hatchlings will have to just be discarded because I'm going to run out of room to keep them for the next 5000 days ;__;

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0F68DF8-78F5-4345-B57B-A050BC9035BE.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	42597

Has anyone seen this.???
    And is this some kind of a cruel joke???
    I am normally very positive on whatever new is introduced , but of late I feel the game is no longer about enjoyment but money.
    I mean you send your dragon on a 24 hr quest and what you get is a measly 2 essences.

Sorry for the rant, just couldn’t help it.

I had 2 MISTMOTH so i traded the lvl 4 and kept the lvl 15

As I was trading it said in green print this was my last mistmoth. It has given me that msg for another dragon too, but it was also a duplicate.

Needs a fix please. Thanks