Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    I am so discourage about this game. I understand it takes 160 rares to generate a high level dragon...that?s 6 months! That?s insane. It?s equivalent to the stupid expansion system which takes a month per expansion unit. And yet the game spits out about 12 dragons per month. Do the developers ever play this game?

Please note that I currently breed 2 to 3 dragons per day and yet I can only get rid of one per day with this system. I will be throwing the majority away with nothing in return. Don?t like the current system as it sits. The timer needs to be set lower for this to be useful

As an aside, does it matter what level the dragon is at when transformed? Can a level 1 dragon be used?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    FlatFoot: you've been so upfront and forthcoming answering all our questions and I thank you for that. I do like this new system for the most part, but I am very concerned that this is one more feature that is going to be a drain on our food stores. Other than land space, I think the low yielding crops is the biggest challenge we face as players. Can you please tell us if new ideas for crops are on the agenda in the near future?
    Yes, discussions are being had about crops and their yield but I cannot promise anything at this time. As with anything in Dragon Story, the team is aware of issues that players may have and do our best to find the best solution for all parties involved in an order that makes the most sense when we can.

The Codex feature is a major overhaul of the game that helps solidify the foundation of collecting and raising dragons. This is the first step of many towards the goal of streamlining and enhancing the core gameplay of Dragon Story. With that in mind, other features of the game may fall in line to better fit the new vision moving forward. Also remember, Android players have never had an Album before, so this is a huge leap towards game parity for them. The closer we get the two platforms together, the easier it becomes for us to develop new features simultaneously.

That's all on the subject of crops for now, please. I don't want the mods getting angry at me for derailing my own thread any further ;P I'll be happy to discuss and answer any questions regarding the Codex and dragon Essence.

Flatfoot, most trading times take longer than breeding times, our dragon stocks will pile up. Are these trade times set in stone or is there a possibility that they are gonna be re-evaluated? Cause otherwise i can start with selling off duplicate common dragons and possible even some rares, cause,they wont be worth it to keep around and there wont be space for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Flatfoot, most trading times take longer than breeding times, our dragon stocks will pile up. Are these trade times set in stone or is there a possibility that they are gonna be re-evaluated? Cause otherwise i can start with selling off duplicate common dragons and possible even some rares, cause,they wont be worth it to keep around and there wont be space for them.
    It is possible that we will lower them in the future, but please no more questions regarding that

I do not know if this has been mentioned yet however it would be very nice to have our dragons in storage included in the codex dragons we have. I have over 200 in storage which I would love to see regeresting in the codex. Just a suggestion. Thank you.

Huh? Yesterday i traded an explorer and got 20 hours. Now i trade a tree frog and get 24 hours. Both rare, same colours, both lvl 4. What's up with that?

This replaces the gems.
    Wow something I can actually like, this codex is cool I like that I can see what dragons I need and ones I have and how many I have.
    Thanks.
    PS can I suggest they do the same to the decorations that are useless and the material from the mine that we were unable to use cause they take up a lot of space in storage as well. Maybe they can let us trade the junk we don't want into "essence for dragons". Just a thought.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 02-21-18 at 03:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am very impressed with this codex, so much more useful than that album. So what if it takes awhile to get the essence at least one can work towards a specific dragon. Unlike forever trying to breed a certain dragon and never attaining it. Thank you Flatfoot for taking the time to answer the many questions on this new rollout.

Fashion Designer
    I just got home and haven't had a chance to update yet (and I think I might wait till after finishing up the Tales ...), but the pics of the Codex look fantastic! We've needed something like this for ages, and I'm so pleased it has been added! I'm thrilled to have a way to keep track of my dragons (both the collected and the still-needed), all without having to exit the app. Awesome! I'm not even going to worry about figuring out the essences until I'm close to having enough for a good trade.

Nice work, S8! And thank you.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-21-18 at 03:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got the update ★ and in no rush to update! Not enough land atm lol ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast