Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    Can Gemstone dragons be traded for essence? In that case I might craft a few

Banned
    I thought Android was getting the update too? Did anyone get an update from play store yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I thought Android was getting the update too? Did anyone get an update from play store yet?
    No. There is nothing there. I can trade for essence but I don't have an update. No album, ect.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I was working slowly to trade black dragons so i could eventually get jade and onyx dragons.
    Sadly when i checked to see if they were breedable now they are in the process of being withdrawn from crafting and it appears they are going to be gone completely.
    Considering its taken me over a year so far to slowly collect black gems thats annoying

I also realise like everyone else that this change, while appearing tantalising, is a carrot on an elasticised bit of string that will constantly move out of reach. We will work for ages and still get nothing.

Meanwhile those of us with heaps of duplicate dragons we were trading will have to go through and delete as many as possible.

I dont know why something had to be removed for this new development.

Also crafted decorations will be gone.

Now both the crafting and trading portals will be tied up with very slow processes.

Yikes.
    Hope it doesnt get too boring waiting so long. I am quite fond of dragon story.
    How is the crafting tied u up. I'm sorry I dont have update . I basically thought crafting of dragons was over. Do u still have to craft the dragon with essence? I imagine thats quite long but other than that how is it tied up. U don't have to craft big essence with little essence or anything convoluted like that right. I imagine they have cooked up something similar...lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Flatfoot only mentioned crafting dragon's, I don't believe the decorations were included. Can a mod or Flatfoot confirm this please?
    How could u get a decoration without gems. Gems are going to be there... ( sort of. Kind of) but not really, according to posts. And you Can't craft with invisible gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Hear! Hear! I have 335, and I agree they should count seeing as having an egg should factor into decisions on which dragon to try to earn. I stopped hatching most eggs since they stopped getting bonus leaderboard points so this number is only going to grow
    How do you store an egg? I can't do that. I wish. I dont have the stable is that why? I dont need to store dragons. I have room as long as I traded continually.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How do you store an egg? I can't do that. I wish. I dont have the stable is that why? I dont need to store dragons. I have room as long as I traded continually.
    Yeah it's with the stable. Some of the players who have played for a really long time have already used up their land and don't have room to put all their dragons.

You can't store egg's. When you complete a LB,Spin to win or any event that doesn't require you to hatch an egg goes straight into your storage
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Fashion Designer
    No, only hatched dragons can go into the Stable. Dragon eggs won in some events go directly into your regular storage. And any prize eggs that normally go straight to the nest will go to Storage if all your nests are full.

Look under the Storage tab, and then under the Dragons tab, and the ones listed there are your unhatched dragon eggs.

Many high level players choose to not hatch event dragon prizes because they are short on room, or they already have that dragon, or even because don't particularily care for that dragon. I've got about 20 eggs in storage (which is actually a pretty low number), mostly holiday-themed and doubles of dragons I already have hatched and in a habitat.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-23-18 at 10:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So we still have to evolve the dragons up to level 4 in order to disenchant them? And it takes even longer to get the essence back than it did to trade? Plus huge amounts of essence to craft a dragon? And a measly 100 for a diamond that has taken us 80-some hours to prepare it for the portal? Plus no partial credit for the materials we collected to craft dragons before this change? (Or way to convert them to essence) What about the Comet dragon? I still need 1 piece for him, after 2+ years of questing. I couldn’t find him in the codex, although I may not have looked in the correct place. Also what about the gold-producing dragons?