Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveEveryDragon View Post
    Ok now champion type symbol is in codex, trading and market, yay. 63 dragons wow. Although why was holiday symbol removed?
    Hahaha. I guess we'll just have to file this under "two steps forward, one step back" though I will repeat I'm just glad to see that they're doing any tinkering in the Codex at this point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Hahaha. I guess we'll just have to file this under "two steps forward, one step back" though I will repeat I'm just glad to see that they're doing any tinkering in the Codex at this point.
    Yeah, right? They add the types then remove. It makes absolutely no sense. They do the work and then go out of their way to remove it. Who knows it's probably because it's something the players really want. They hate to give us anything. It's the only game they play. How can we make our game supporters upset today. Nobody should play any of their games. It's obvious they like to upset us

Banned
    What happened to champion and holiday types in the codex? Why are valuable types being added and some taken back out?

Nightclub Owner
    I've just finished crafting the last Rare dragon I needed from the Codex, now I've got them all. I won't lie, I feel pretty accomplished...until I realize I've still got 150 SR/URs to go!

This got me thinking about the Codex and I thought I'd share my current thoughts. For all it's many, many faults, I will admit that I love the Codex in general--the principle of the thing. I'd been asking for something of this nature for YEARS and when it was released I was overjoyed but now I feel let down, majorly disappointed which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone. If the developers would just put any of their focus into making the Codex better rather than churning out another stale, uninspiring event (that most are sick of) it could be the best long-term feature in this game.

This is why I think it's so frustrating to me (and many other players): we can see the greatness in glimpses of the Codex but the vision can't ever fully form due to lack of attention and upgrades. We've all pointed out time and again that there are a few key things to be tweaked and the Codex would practically be perfect. But five months on and it's the same as the day it was released; they just dumped it into the game and then proceeded to ignore it's existence. By not integrating any new or future releases it's hard to see how the Codex will be useful and relevant a year from now. It's pretty sad to me that we, the players, clearly care more about this game than the company behind it.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-24-18 at 10:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I like that I nabbed a dragon (Moonrise) that I missed in the past but sheesh it takes so looonnnngggggg to get anything done in this game? 24 hrs to get 10/40/100 pts? Even if you churned out all ultras thats 16 days for ONE dragon swap, what is up with this?

Cut the time down to 12 hrs if not even more and let the stupid users have a nice experience with the game!!!

Banned
    Yes that champion type having its own tab was nice. Over 60 dragons, but hey good thing we have those resource dragons with their own tab with a whopping 2 dragons

Please add dragons in storage to the codex so that it is a true indicator of the dragons you have. I have about 300 stored and not registered in the codex - this makes the codex pretty useless. Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Yes that champion type having its own tab was nice. Over 60 dragons, but hey good thing we have those resource dragons with their own tab with a whopping 2 dragons
    Total LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Please add dragons in storage to the codex so that it is a true indicator of the dragons you have. I have about 300 stored and not registered in the codex - this makes the codex pretty useless. Thank you.
    Yes, this would be handy as well. I only have about 25 dragons in storage on each account, but it would be nice to know when I'm looking at the codex what I have available.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I agree!