Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    My husband got the goal to send a dragon through the portal. He tapped "go" and the portal shows a 15 hour timer. He didn't choose a dragon to trade. Did he trade something or is tapping to "go" button a freebie?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    All gemstones remain within player inventories, they're just not viewable right now. We are investigating ways to utilize them for the future.
    Flatfoot, why the concern with whether or not gems are viewable in inventory? Why the sudden need to hide these materials? I still have wish lists and other event materials that i can never ever get enough of to get the monthly dragons, (no need to even try..And I play continuously). There was no panic to hide them. Why not allow all these materials to be traded for essence or sold as so many people are asking. We can clean up our own inventories and free ourselves of Thousands of useless cookies, wishlists, and soon to be bands.. can these things be used in future events? I read somewhere that they returned for other events? Is this true?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    That's great, thanks! I have an extra Greek and Mystic that have been hanging out in the Stable waiting for this

ETA: I also have a bunch of duplicates in storage so it'll be cool to clear some of those out to collect essence. The only beef I have with this is all the extra food I'm going to be using. They really really really need to up the harvest amounts or give us better options to produce more food.
    Gives a chance to use the spares of some ultra rare doubles I have, might eventually be able to craft a couple of diamond hybrids I've never been able to breed maybe ........ will see how it works out slowly ....
    Last edited by pernmagic; 02-22-18 at 08:21 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    In a breeding I had to do for Bingo I actually bred an Onyx dragon. I already had one but I planned to raise it to get a small black stone while I could for the future just in case. But when I saw the trading option it was the essence and it confused the heck out of me. I traded it anyway, got a 24 hour timer. Then a few hours later I got the pop up about the essence and news of the Codex. So I was already in the middle of the task before I'd even realized it. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I just found the dragon essence by accident and came here to see what it was! I was in my stables to see which dragons I could clean out and put my extra Inuit dragon in a habitat to sell him and I saw he had the trade button and was tradeable for these pretty looking bottles I have never seen before. It takes 24 hours for 40 of them for the Inuit dragon. So I logged on the forums to see what was up, definitely the best surprise ever!!! I really needed a way to keep better track of my dragons. I used to remember them all but I just don?t remember which ones I have anymore. Love this update! Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    ...So I logged on the forums to see what was up, definitely the best surprise ever!!! I really needed a way to keep better track of my dragons. I used to remember them all but I just don?t remember which ones I have anymore. Love this update! Thank you so much!
    Glad you're enjoying it!

Rhino Keeper
    Love this new update! The codex is great - finally have hatch times for dragons. I do wish there was a find button, it’s very difficult to find a dragon without looking in dozens of habitats for it.

The long timer for essence isn’t a deal breaker for me. I would like it to be shorter, but patience is a virtue and if it gets me that Infinity (and Soccer, and Valiant, etc) dragon, I can be patient

Also, I did not see the Apple type dragons in the codex. Was checking to see if they were craftable and couldn’t find them.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I do not know if this has been mentioned yet however it would be very nice to have our dragons in storage included in the codex dragons we have. I have over 200 in storage which I would love to see regeresting in the codex. Just a suggestion. Thank you.
    Hear! Hear! I have 335, and I agree they should count seeing as having an egg should factor into decisions on which dragon to try to earn. I stopped hatching most eggs since they stopped getting bonus leaderboard points so this number is only going to grow
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    So far I like most of what I see with codex but there still are a couple of things that need to be tweaked. For example you can acquire a soccer dragon for 400 essence but the habitat is not available. That means if you make the mistake of purchasing the soccer dragon you will have 2 choices. first, you could sell it and waste the essences or you could leave it in the nest and hope that an appropriate habitat becomes available. There may be other dragons in which the same thing would happen too.
    Still, for the most part, the codex is a positive step

Still can't find the 2.8 version in my play store it picky had the 2.7. Anyone with Android been able to find it and download?

Also just curious if anyone has traded gemstone dragons for the essence? I have so many gems and would like to see them put to good use.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast