Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Fashion Designer
    Is there a list anywhere of costs to feed each dragon from low to high or by rarity? I can't afford to feed these common dragons and hold them for a month to be able to finally trade them when the portal is open just for two measly essence. I'd like to see which commons cost the most to feed and sell them off the nest. These trade times are ridiculous. Almost 10 out of 10 dragons I breed are common. Lol. I have plenty of land to discover but I've run out of space in the land I have available since the change. I stopped playing for about 4 years. I can't imagine what you long time continuously active players are going through. There are still 1000 dragons i dont have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Codex is correct for these two Dragons because they aren't breedable, but I will pass it on to the team that not having the text can be confusing.
    Thank you for passing that on. Still, I do have to wonder why these types of obvious problems ever make it into production in the first place. Could it be that the production team is short staffed and/or forced to rush new things before they are properly tested? Just curious but I really would like to know.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Thank you for passing that on. Still, I do have to wonder why these types of obvious problems ever make it into production in the first place. Could it be that the production team is short staffed and/or forced to rush new things before they are properly tested? Just curious but I really would like to know.
    That would be too simple, haha. Sometimes you can test something and it works perfectly and then an unforseen circumstance does a professional football level tackle to your hard work.

This was a massive cross-platform feature overhaul (even if it didn't look like it on the outside) so while it might appear there's only a shortlist of things that were built, evaluated, tested, rehauled, revisited and redesigned -- it's actually a big, big thing. I apologize for the things that we did miss and please know that we're always looking to do better in the future.

Executive Chef
    // edited //

Hi Elsa and All, could we have the ability to use codex to craft more dragons of the same type? ★

I do want a second Lotus Dragon using codex , but the only option given to me is to "disenchant"

Please help! ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 03-08-18 at 07:12 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

I appreciate that its early days but will there be a list anywhere as to how long a particular dragon takes to trade? Or is there already one and ive missed it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    I appreciate that its early days but will there be a list anywhere as to how long a particular dragon takes to trade? Or is there already one and ive missed it.
    I can't recall where but I did find a list of trading info and copied it to my PC. Now, this is not my work, again I can't recall who's work it is so I apologize for that but here is the info I've found regardless:

Single Element Commons: 16 hours for 1 Essence
    Magic (exception to the above): 16 hours for 2 Essence
    Commons: 16 hours for 2 Essence
    Rares: 24 hours for 10 Essence
    Super Rares: 24 hours for 40 Essence
    Ultra Rares: 24 hours for 100 Essence

That pretty much confirms my own findings , thanks .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    // edited //

Hi Elsa and All, could we have the ability to use codex to craft more dragons of the same type? ★

I do want a second Lotus Dragon using codex , but the only option given to me is to "disenchant"

Please help! ★

Lotus recipe change, now only need the lotus flowers, but is craftable again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Lotus recipe change, now only need the lotus flowers, but is craftable again
    Nice! Looks like I'm getting myself one of those

New Resident
    Hi, this codex is fine but now that no gemstones are given when trading everything which required them has gone from the spell shop. I almost had enough for a dragon now I can't get it as no longer there.