Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally had enough essence for my first codex dragon....i chose light mother....so happy !!!

I for one love this new feature , finally i can obtain all those dragons ive never managed to breed ( mythic ,royal , cosmic etc) lost count of how many genies/firestorms ive bred.
    The removal of several quests however got me thinking , how about a new quest that if successful rewards us with an increased essence drop or disenchant boost , similar to how the farming/breeding/hatching boosts work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's a great idea and one I would fully back as I'm sitting on lots of duplicates from the last few months...I won't get my hopes up too high though because all updates seem to be a double-edged sword anymore. If they added that the newbies could be disenchanted who knows what they'd take away or limit in turn, lol.
    From memory, all the dragons earned from mining and battle arena wins (with the exception of type exceptions such as Rainbow) were all tradeable in the old Trading Portal. So remain fair to all of us, the same should apply for the new Dragon Portal.

Kooky, would it be worth raising a ticket about this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    From memory, all the dragons earned from mining and battle arena wins (with the exception of type exceptions such as Rainbow) were all tradeable in the old Trading Portal. So remain fair to all of us, the same should apply for the new Dragon Portal.

Kooky, would it be worth raising a ticket about this?
    True, but unfortunately I don't think the comparison works in this case. In the old Trading system, the dragons that couldn't be traded were based on type then later event dragons were excluded. However, with the new system it's about release dates regardless of type or anything like that. The new Codex doesn't take into account how we got the dragons only when. Since the Codex was introduced, no dragon released after March 1st has been up for disenchanting or crafting. I check daily but have yet to find an exception. Again, I stipulate that this is technically speculation as no real official guidelines have been laid out but also nothing has been posted to contradict my findings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    I for one love this new feature , finally i can obtain all those dragons ive never managed to breed ( mythic ,royal , cosmic etc) lost count of how many genies/firestorms ive bred.
    The removal of several quests however got me thinking , how about a new quest that if successful rewards us with an increased essence drop or disenchant boost , similar to how the farming/breeding/hatching boosts work.
    Great idea!

Fashion Designer
    Waited until I have enough essences to enchant 2 ultra rare dragons. As much as I was torn as to what diamond hybrid should I choose, I went for Helios and Chakra. Astromancer was the close third option but chose Chakra instead so I can put her in the new gemstone habitat together with Bright Diamond. (^^,) Helios was the frontrunner since I've been trying to breed it for ages but no luck! Haha.

Back to collecting essences!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Waited until I have enough essences to enchant 2 ultra rare dragons. As much as I was torn as to what diamond hybrid should I choose, I went for Helios and Chakra. Astromancer was the close third option but chose Chakra instead so I can put her in the new gemstone habitat together with Bright Diamond. (^^,) Helios was the frontrunner since I've been trying to breed it for ages but no luck! Haha.

Back to collecting essences!
    Congrats! Isn't it the best feeling when you finally achieve a goal you've set for yourself? When the Codex was released I was sorely tempted to start off by crafting the UR I've wanted for ages but decided to go another route. I'm going alphabetically down the list and crafting each non-breedable I need starting with the Rares. I've only got 3 left to craft and I'll have all the Common and Rare dragons and then I'll start on the SRs. I only need 208 dragons before I have them all so it should only take me oh...2 or 3 years to get them? Sometimes I think I need help to kick this habit!

Executive Chef
    i haven't decided who i would like to enchant first! Thus i am only accumulating my essence wealth, currently is 2300+ atm lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congrats! Isn't it the best feeling when you finally achieve a goal you've set for yourself? When the Codex was released I was sorely tempted to start off by crafting the UR I've wanted for ages but decided to go another route. I'm going alphabetically down the list and crafting each non-breedable I need starting with the Rares. I've only got 3 left to craft and I'll have all the Common and Rare dragons and then I'll start on the SRs. I only need 208 dragons before I have them all so it should only take me oh...2 or 3 years to get them? Sometimes I think I need help to kick this habit!
    Thanks! Yeah, it felt great to have those Ultra Rare dragons at last! I still need 4-5 diamond hybrids before crafting the other types. I was really aiming to complete the diamond types before getting the others. Zodiac type is next on my list, but I might change my mind! Hahaha!!!

Banned
    I'm getting ready to craft another ultra rare dragon. I'm taking a poll, should I craft Achilles or should I craft Helios?