Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Banned
    I don't have version 2.8 in the play store either. Was it released today or do us Androiders have to wait til Friday?

Banned
    No update on Android for me yet either

Executive Chef
    This looks awesome! Even if I don?t know what it is yet. Because there are four diamond dragons I?m still trying to breed. And it?s been an annoying five years!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I don't have version 2.8 in the play store either. Was it released today or do us Androiders have to wait til Friday?
    It's slowly rolling out so you should see it roll out to all players over the next few days.

Rhino Keeper
    What happens to people that need 2 small rubies to complete dragon tales???????????????????
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's slowly rolling out so you should see it roll out to all players over the next few days.
    Oh ok. Thanks Elsa!

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t seem to have it yet- but did notice that trading a dragon takes 24 hours now instead of 6. Really?? And 144 gold to speed up. Ludicrous. From the description I like the idea of this- just annoying details.

Fashion Designer
    Wow !! A wonderful update and new feature. If I understand correctly, we can now craft any dragon that is available in the market . Even the Non breedable ones?

Will have to try this and see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I don’t seem to have it yet- but did notice that trading a dragon takes 24 hours now instead of 6. Really?? And 144 gold to speed up. Ludicrous. From the description I like the idea of this- just annoying details.
    I don't doubt that this is about getting money from those players that absolutely must have a complete collection, but I do think this is a good feature that will will hopefully allow people to fully enjoy the full roster behind dragon story... even if it takes forever and a lot of food (am willing to bet that food (via levels) play into forming that bond!). at least there's a goal worth working towards. maybe I'll find a dragon I really wanted once upon a time.

I was actually about to come to the forum to announce that I'm giving up on most of the intensive game events (arena, tales, world events, etc), and just going to play to collect gold and leaderboard trophies (maybe until my food millions stockpile gets run down)... but now with this new feature am not sure >_< wait and see what this new feature is about
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-20-18 at 11:15 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Great job upgrading the Album to a very useful Codex.

I love the way you have the dragons sorted by their elements and that if there are multiple dragons of a single type, the codex groups them together. It's also useful that we can view the details of every one of them individually from the Codex instead of having to seek them out in their habitats. This upgrade makes the searching of dragons for high-level players so much more convenient.

Some suggestions for improvement:
    1. The dragons should be sorted alphabetically in their elemental groups
    2. It would be nice if you included the dragon's location in its description
    3. When we exit from viewing a dragon type that we have more than one of, the Codex jumps back to the top of the list. It should stay at the last dragon type viewed. We don't see this problem if we only have one dragon of that type.
    4. Dragons in the Stable show up in the Codex but their details do not appear when we tap on them

Now that I can clearly see the duplicates that I have, the Dragon Portal is going to be busy for the next few weeks.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-20-18 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast