Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Banned
    I'd like to ask storm 8 if you might consider putting those monthly ultra rares back into the spell shop? I have 60,000 cool fey stones, cookies, world maps and tricks. That's 12 ultra rares that can be crafted. They couldn't be traded until now was no reason to craft 5 of each until now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Lots of the new dragons are not able to be traded. Can Lovers be traded?
    Now all dragons can be traded only depends how much essences you get for it.some of them are worth to trade some dont.but if you dont have any UR dragons to trade others are wellcome too....only takes to many houers for just a little assences.
    For my opinion trading common dragons are waste of time,16h only for two esseces,thats a little bit to much this houers should be a cut of at least on 5h tops,and rears at least 8 to 10h at least,etc.....
    Im on android and still dont know how all this looks like,but at least we can collect this pink sparkling botlles......
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 02-26-18 at 03:45 AM.

this game will be soo soooo boring. We will try for diamond/fire hybrid (Crusader, etc), we only need one hour of non stop breeding to get one. Then, convert to 100 esence. 16 hybrids means one tough to get dragon (diamond/black hybrids, etc)

As i said, BORING ......

Executive Chef
    FlatFoot.......and what will Fairy dragon now biring from 18h quest?
    Will that be those essences,coins...or nothing...or will be gone from the quest.....

Farm Supplier
    Question about the current goal of crafting a codex dragon and getting a reward of 100 essence... I haven’t done this yet as I’m saving up essence for a bigger dragon, but I don’t want to miss out on the goal if it disappears. 1) Will the goal disappear, or will it stay around forever like all the other goals? 2) What is the cheapest dragon to craft? I have a level 10+ of all my commons so I only see the option to disenchant ( and would prefer not to), I don’t see how much it would cost to select them and craft one… Can anyone tell me how much essence it costs to craft a fire, water, Olympus, etc. dragon? Or any “cheap” essence option?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello. The codex is a great idea however I have over 200 eggs in storage. The codex does not show these. It is therefore extremely difficult to see which dragons I have and have not. In this way a major part of the functionality of the codex is lost. Can you please add stored eggs to the codex? Thank you.
    Merging this suggestion with the current thread on this new feature , to keep all the feedback on this thread so everything is in one place.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The codex is a good idea, but I also like to support the idea of getting a side bar for choosing dragons for battles. Scrolling through all of them to find the one I want to use is just painful. Any chance of getting it in the future?

Rhino Keeper
    I support the idea of including dragons in storage - with a clear indication that they are eggs/level 0

Banned
    So that total number I see in the op picture is every dragon ever released in the whole game? 1084? Also that price of 1600 essence, is that only for ultra rares or all dragons that price?

Rhino Keeper
    When oh when will Android get the update? I can collect essence but not use them? I hope the two I've done will count because I'm getting ready to collect from a Diamond trade...