Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WORLD EVENT: Friendly Quest! - 2021 Jan 1

WORLD EVENT: Friendly Quest! - 2021 Jan 1

Name:  3F37B7E2-4567-4609-AD74-AF37817BAB27.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  134.2 KB

In the Friendly Quest event, you and other players will collect Heavenly Hearts to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Heavenly Hearts by doing the following:

- Earn up to 1000 points by raising a White Steed Dragon to level 10
    - 5x points for winning Battles
    - 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    - 1x Hatching dragons from your Nest
    - 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    - 3x Evolving your dragons
    - Obtaining the Lantern Alit and Dragon Adrift decorations.

Hatch or Craft the White Steed Dragon and send it on the Terror's Heart, Terror's Mind, and Terror's Hand Adventures to earn many points!

Once you collect enough Heavenly Hearts to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Heavenly Hearts to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Heavenly Hearts to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!
    Name:  5FB2D58E-3C81-4D0B-9C3F-ECE45ED73136.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  121.4 KB

Individual Prizes

Will add soon
    Last edited by Paul__; 01-02-21 at 03:40 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Yay its a world event!

Fashion Designer
    I'm so excited! It's a relatively relaxing event for me, plus I get more marble keys - I've hit the point where it takes 60 keys for the next space to open....2 months of crafting since I don't hav enay key producig dragons...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the point is of collecting hundreds and hundreds of battlemarks? I’m up to about 700 now. I don’t really need 7 Cinderborn drags but I guess I could disenchant all of them, but....what is point?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Does anyone know what the point is of collecting hundreds and hundreds of battlemarks? I’m up to about 700 now. I don’t really need 7 Cinderborn drags but I guess I could disenchant all of them, but....what is point?
    THat's a lot of battlemarks! If I get extras, I disenchant them, they are worth 40 essence. It's up to you. Usually they reset at the end of the month but I did notice it doesn't look like they did this month, maybe not previous months recently either, I haven't looked.

I mostly use essence to get the 5 habitat islands you can get with essence - 5 Peaks, Destiny Delt, and Shimmering Shoal (if memory serves correctly)

Yeah I noticed that too. I definitely think it?s a mistake on their part. If you read the description of the ?Beyond Honor? task, it says you should be awarded ?heavenly gems? which are the hearts. For some reason, it?s awarding the battle marks (the shields) instead. This is why you have hundreds of shields, because it?s actually supposed to be heart gems instead. Not sure who to contact about this though.

Executive Chef
    I hope we are getting a generous amount of marble keys.

I really need to finish the last dozen expansions quickly as I'm running out of space for habitats.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisAboveAll View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too. I definitely think it?s a mistake on their part. If you read the description of the ?Beyond Honor? task, it says you should be awarded ?heavenly gems? which are the hearts. For some reason, it?s awarding the battle marks (the shields) instead. This is why you have hundreds of shields, because it?s actually supposed to be heart gems instead. Not sure who to contact about this though.
    I really think we are supposed to be getting the monthly parasols. As you earn hearts and move along the milestone line getting the prizes, halfway between the prizes, we normally earn the monthly item, not badges or hearts..that's if I remember correctly...been so long since last world event.

Theres a thread in Bugs n issues so hopefully Monday someone will see that, but a trouble ticket can be sent to support too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I hope we are getting a generous amount of marble keys.

I really need to finish the last dozen expansions quickly as I'm running out of space for habitats.
    We always get 10 keys.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Someone was a bit tipsy wink wink s8 nye lol definitely should be getting parasols but it’s such an ugggly dragon ill take 15 cinderborns instead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast