Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Overall, I'm really liking the feature and already crafted my first dragon - the Harmony Knight!! I've always wanted this Green Champ to take out purples in the arena!!?! Thanks Storm8!

As discussed already, Commons and Rares aren't even worth disenchanting... I'm just selling these duplicates now. SRs and URs are needed if you're pursuing a Codex dragon reward. Therefore, anyone have great recommendations on the most efficient way to farm Super-Rares and Ultra-Rares for essence? So far, I'm thinking/using:

1) Grind Fire/Crusader with Diamond... hundreds of 10 sec fails, but eventually a 40-44hr UR
    2) Breed Fire/Crusader with Dino... lots of 3 & 4 hr Common fails, some 6-8 hr Rare fails, but then the not uncommon 6 or 12 hr SRs for essence (& perhaps a bonus UR occasionally if using Crusader).
    3) Breed Forest with Diamond... some 20 sec fails, and then the likely 26hr SR Dawntree (and only if very lucky, the 32hr UR Queztal)

I'm currently doing #2 unless I'm watching a bad movie on the couch and have time to mindlessly grind #1. #3 is a more a guaranteed SR, but 52hours of hatching/evolving for one SR & 40 essence seems too inefficient (perhaps more viable when Dawntree leaves again).

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray
    I too am in agreement with points put forward.

Fashion Designer
    I have one query .
    The limited sale non breedable Dragons available in market and available for crafting in codex... will they continue to be available after sale ends or will they vanish. ??

Thank you for the Dawntree tip, I will collect some. I have 370 essence, need some more for Dark Angel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Nice going there Serpentray! ★

I'm doing (3) and breeding dawntrees, while hoping for quetzal fail lol (: ★ my third dawntree in the making (: ★

Going for maximal points for the best yields (: ★
    That's far too long of a fail for a super rare and evolution time ughhyahyah. But glad I got one to keep. i dont know how i feel about long breeding during leaderboard though.especially at the end, i wont get those hatching points.also certainly can't do any bingo pieces way behind on bingo due to dawntrees and a quetzal.

I got a Dantree in less than 3 minutes, no problem at all, really. Would be more harder with Diamond/Fire....

Fashion Designer
    I wish I'd had time to breed it instead of buy it, but I was too busy focusing on Neo Moon Only 80 gold though so it wasn't too bad.

Host(ess)
    I'm not sure what essence is really for. I thought you could use it to craft dragons but when I go to the Codex it doesn't show how much essence is needed to get as ll of the dragons dragons. Just how much gold is needed to buy one. So what does essence do? Give you the right to buy a dragon with gold?

I'm also seeing references to a dragon portal you're supposed to send your dragons through but I don't see one. Where is it or how would you get one? I've got iOS btw.
    Last edited by Gradma65; 03-13-18 at 02:37 PM.

Does anyone know what happens when you put a dragon through disenchantment?? Does that dragon disappear or do you still keep that dragon?? I'm very confused about this

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradma65 View Post
    I'm not sure what essence is really for. I thought you could use it to craft dragons but when I go to the Codex it doesn't show how much essence is needed to get as ll of the dragons dragons. Just how much gold is needed to buy one. So what does essence do? Give you the right to buy a dragon with gold?

I'm also seeing references to a dragon portal you're supposed to send your dragons through but I don't see one. Where is it or how would you get one? I've got iOS btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortychic View Post
    Does anyone know what happens when you put a dragon through disenchantment?? Does that dragon disappear or do you still keep that dragon?? I'm very confused about this
    There is a quick review on the first page of how this new feature works but the dragons must be evolved to at least level 4 before you can trade them and there are some dragons you cannot get with Essence or trade for Essence. It's mostly just the dragons that give you items like gold, maps, etc. and the newer dragons for some reason which are the ones at the top of the page, if you scroll down you'll see lots that work for this new system.

Once you trade a dragon for Essence you will no longer have the dragon so it's best to trade duplicates you get from failed breeding. You trade the dragon for essence just like we used to trade them for gemstones, we even use the same building for it.

Nightclub Owner
    I really hate that we have to scroll through all the dragons that we already have to find/choose one we do not have. I really think it should be the other way around. Also, having the dragons in alphabetical order instead of by rarity would be much easier to navigate. I mean they're already labeled with different colors.

For example: I was looking to see if Breakup was able to be crafted but I don't know his rarity off hand. I went to the little rainbow star icon and had to scroll past a lot that I already have, by the time I got somewhere near the bottom of the list I couldn't find what I was looking for so I gave up. It's frustrating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage