Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The app is now taking up 2.7 GB of space. That is absurd. I have the original dragon breeding game on this same device, where I am also high level and have tons of habitats and dragons (who all have individual animations that are unique to each dragon) and it uses less than 1 GB. Smh.
    Same here, DS leads the game apps pack by at least 2 gigabytes ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Flatfoot could you please answer a question for me. Why are not all dragons able to be crafted? As an example, Breakup dragon is only a rare dragon from a previous spin wheel. Is this random or is there a reason?
    Thank you
    I would like to know this too. So far as I can tell, every single dragon that's been released since March of this year is unavailable for crafting or disenchanting through the Codex. When I first asked, I was given the answer that "this was an intended feature as part of the dragon's design" or something along those lines but doesn't explain why we can't use them in the Codex.

If the Codex is merely meant to be used with dragons that existed before the Codex, why not just tell us? It's terrible to know that any duplicates we get of the new dragons are all but useless in this new system but I'd probably be more receptive to their random rules if they'd only explain their reasoning.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Flatfoot could you please answer a question for me. Why are not all dragons able to be crafted? As an example, Breakup dragon is only a rare dragon from a previous spin wheel. Is this random or is there a reason?
    Thank you
    The Codex is wonderful and I too am wondering this and wishing the new dragons could be made craftable after they've been expired. I hate to miss out on having such wonderful dragons that have been and will be released. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to buy dragons I can't get at the Market for 1,000+gold bars. Like Corona on the Leaderboard, so nice a dragon!

Banned
    The codex is such a great feature but all dragons should be tradable. If a player is able to obtain an extra I think he or she earned the right to trade it. This game is the best in the dragon business only I think employees at storm8 should take at least a little more pride in their development of this game and catagorize the dragons by type alot better and cleanup more coding. Other dragon games have completely organized typing , great crops and plenty of room . It's really sad that this game should be so much better
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 04-25-18 at 07:20 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I love the Codex, I really do, but these inane restrictions are holding it back and making it more trouble than it's worth. Between the long disenchanting times and all new releases being excluded I can easily see that within a year or so I will have no use for the building. This feature could've been the greatest thing added to the game (most of us were ecstatic to see it) but as it stands with the current rules and limitations, it's mediocre at best.

I've run out of room for all the SR and UR duplicates I'm keeping to disenchant. I've got my Stable upgraded fully but I'm still wasting entire habitats by filling them up with duplicates. Could you please, please, please consider lowering the time it takes to disenchant? It's getting to the point that I'm ready to stop breeding altogether. What's the point in my continual breeding if I'm forced to sell all duplicates regardless of their rarity and chance for Essence?

I want to craft Android dragon but it's not on the codex...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by neko1212 View Post
    I want to craft Android dragon but it's not on the codex...
    There are some dragons that you cannot craft.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The app is now taking up 2.7 GB of space. That is absurd. I have the original dragon breeding game on this same device, where I am also high level and have tons of habitats and dragons (who all have individual animations that are unique to each dragon) and it uses less than 1 GB. Smh.
    I had raised this complaint to Storm8 previously. To solve it, it appears you need to delete the game and then reinstall it. I went from using GB to mb. At least it worked for me. I only had a ipad with a very small amount of memory storage so this was a very big deal at the time. Make sure you know your Storm game ID and password before you do this so you can log into the game where you left off. At first when I reinstalled the game I panicked as I started at square one again but entering this info should get you back where you were when you deleted the game.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 05-14-18 at 09:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I had raised this complaint to Storm8 previously. To solve it, it appears you need to delete the game and then reinstall it. I went from using GB to mb. At least it worked for me. I only had a ipad with a very small amount of memory storage so this was a very big deal at the time. Make sure you know your Storm game ID and password before you do this so you can log into the game where you left off. At first when I reinstalled the game I panicked as I started at square one again but entering this info should get you back where you were when you deleted the game.
    Thanks, but I have tried that. Many times. It goes right back to 2GB+ as soon as you visit a high level neighbor or community member, or anyone who has dragons that you don't have. It's apparently the dragon animations taking up an enormous amount of space- which is ridiculous because it's an online game.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a tradeoff between storage space and download data. If the animations are stored on your device, it eats up your storage space. If they're downloaded every time they're needed, you can easily go over your data limit.