Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Why is there no separate type for valentine, dino, rainbow, stone, royal, champion, holiday, fey, elemental? Most of these have permanent dragons in the market
    Because that would make it easy for us to search for them!

Rhino Keeper
    I was being serious and what happened to dark and champion now? You guys can't do anything correctly can you? This game is loaded with bugs and very incomplete

Banned
    I was being serious and what happened to dark and champion now? You guys can't do anything correctly can you? This game is loaded with bugs and very incomplete
    I was being serious, too! And there has never been a breakout for those 2 types. It totally befuddles me that there is not a separate tab for Champion types as there are apparently 66 of them. But, no, we have to go through the 250 or so dragons of types that are all lumped together to try to find a champion.

New Resident
    Sounds confusing

Fashion Designer
    If you look back through this thread, categories for each type (or at least for the types that have a dozen or more dragons) have been requested many, many, many times. Sadly, it seems the powers-that-be couldn't care less about the players' wishes, not even this seemingly obvious, common sense one.

The Dark category probably disappeared because Dark month is over. Darks were featured in October. This month it's Arcane types (again), so they probably have their own category now (which will probably disappear next month). I haven't looked, so I am just going by past experience. Sometimes they do it that way, sometimes they don't.

There are many great things about the Codex and I am glad it was added. It could be a wonderful, top-notch resource if they just put a little time and effort into better organization and making sure all the breeding information is accurate. The way it's been handled is just a mess and that's really a shame.

Rhino Keeper
    Heart type is in the codex now and it should stay since enamored is in the market permanently right? Why does gold type not have a tab? Shouldn't they all just be added and then slowly remove the star tab

Banned
    I have a Bingo task to raise a Champion dragon to level 12, so I decided to do an inventory of my champion type dragons to see if I have any that can be raised. While doing this, I found out that Omega Light Mother and Light Mother aren't even listed under the "star" tab, which seems to be the catch all for all the "special" dragons that don't have a separate breakout, including champion. I was able to find them by searching under the "white" tab, so I assume they are listed under their other colors, too, but shouldn't **ALL** the champions be under the "star" tab (or, better yet, a special tab just for champion dragons)?

Rhino Keeper
    What is duskmire dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Heart type is in the codex now and it should stay since enamored is in the market permanently right? Why does gold type not have a tab? Shouldn't they all just be added and then slowly remove the star tab
    Heart type is back and please keep it back. There are permanent dragons so it should not be a problem to leave it. Please add the rest of the big quantity types.

Stone, Royal, Dino, Rainbow, Elemental, Champion and Gold all already have permanent market dragons, so there really shouldn't be any issue. Make a breedable Fey, Mystic and Egyptian and the whole mess of a star tab can go bye bye. There is still only Soccer, Dark and Fantasy and Dark was its own and all 3 of these should have their own as well.

Executive Chef
    Why don't the Fey dragons show up under the tab for "special" type dragons that don't have their own tab? There are 20 of them. It would be easier to find them if you didn't have to look for them under colors instead of "special" tab.