Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    Pls do a throughout clean-out in the Bingo mode because the tasks require to craft materials from gemstone are still available. They are literally not doable anymore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	42689  

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Pls do a throughout clean-out in the Bingo mode because the tasks require to craft materials from gemstone are still available. They are literally not doable anymore
    This is in the works. Please continue your feedback on the current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Overall, I'm really liking the feature and already crafted my first dragon - the Harmony Knight!! I've always wanted this Green Champ to take out purples in the arena!!?! Thanks Storm8!

As discussed already, Commons and Rares aren't even worth disenchanting... I'm just selling these duplicates now. SRs and URs are needed if you're pursuing a Codex dragon reward. Therefore, anyone have great recommendations on the most efficient way to farm Super-Rares and Ultra-Rares for essence? So far, I'm thinking/using:

1) Grind Fire/Crusader with Diamond... hundreds of 10 sec fails, but eventually a 40-44hr UR
    2) Breed Fire/Crusader with Dino... lots of 3 & 4 hr Common fails, some 6-8 hr Rare fails, but then the not uncommon 6 or 12 hr SRs for essence (& perhaps a bonus UR occasionally if using Crusader).
    3) Breed Forest with Diamond... some 20 sec fails, and then the likely 26hr SR Dawntree (and only if very lucky, the 32hr UR Queztal)

I'm currently doing #2 unless I'm watching a bad movie on the couch and have time to mindlessly grind #1. #3 is a more a guaranteed SR, but 52hours of hatching/evolving for one SR & 40 essence seems too inefficient (perhaps more viable when Dawntree leaves again).

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray

It may have been a glitche cause this was the first day it came out but yes I only got 2 essence and it took that much food and time. I have gotten 40 like you said on others.

i do like the codex it makes things a lot easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Overall, I'm really liking the feature and already crafted my first dragon - the Harmony Knight!! I've always wanted this Green Champ to take out purples in the arena!!?! Thanks Storm8!

As discussed already, Commons and Rares aren't even worth disenchanting... I'm just selling these duplicates now. SRs and URs are needed if you're pursuing a Codex dragon reward. Therefore, anyone have great recommendations on the most efficient way to farm Super-Rares and Ultra-Rares for essence? So far, I'm thinking/using:

1) Grind Fire/Crusader with Diamond... hundreds of 10 sec fails, but eventually a 40-44hr UR
    2) Breed Fire/Crusader with Dino... lots of 3 & 4 hr Common fails, some 6-8 hr Rare fails, but then the not uncommon 6 or 12 hr SRs for essence (& perhaps a bonus UR occasionally if using Crusader).
    3) Breed Forest with Diamond... some 20 sec fails, and then the likely 26hr SR Dawntree (and only if very lucky, the 32hr UR Queztal)

I'm currently doing #2 unless I'm watching a bad movie on the couch and have time to mindlessly grind #1. #3 is a more a guaranteed SR, but 52hours of hatching/evolving for one SR & 40 essence seems too inefficient (perhaps more viable when Dawntree leaves again).

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray
    Do your Bingo tasks using your diamonds, needed a Fire, so put Fire and Diamond bang 41 hours Ridgeback - sped that up. Next task breed with a Peacock, being smart I thought I would use Crown Jewel and get a Genie or the likes and boom 38 hours and another Crown Jewel so in 2 Bingo tasks I have potentially another 200 essence if I deemed to disenchant them.

Fashion Designer

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray
    I'd say #1 and #3 when Dawntree leaves are the best if you're going for ultra rares, might take a couple hours to get one but it's pretty much guaranteed. I think I like #3 better because of the shorter breeding/evolution time for Quetzal as opposed to Crusader/Ridgeback.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Executive Chef

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray
    I?ve been doing crusader/infinity or diamond/ridgeback when I?m not working on a featured combo. It?s good for LB and WE, not having to login so much. Plus the food to feed and evolve is pretty low. Not sure what I?m going to do with all the essence yet, just saving up for now. Lots of infinity ?fails? so far.

Executive Chef
    // 1) Grind Fire/Crusader with Diamond... hundreds of 10 sec fails, but eventually a 40-44hr UR

Other suggestions???

-Serpentray
    Nice going there Serpentray! ★

I'm doing (3) and breeding dawntrees, while hoping for quetzal fail lol (: ★ my third dawntree in the making (: ★

Going for maximal points for the best yields (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

why am i getting tasks to craft maps in bingo??
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games