Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Yeah but these dragons I'm referring to could not be traded before as far as I know and plus I don't have room for 5 of every type of these for display or in the stable. Now that they can be traded and are very useful to trade I'd craft them
    You'll just have to wait til they return. You get to keep these items even if they get hidden from your storage, so if the dragon ever comes back as a mining dragon or battle arena dragon you can cash in the essense then. They have been reusing some dragons for mining and the arena recently so there's hope! Frankly with the 24 hour trade time, I think you'll have plenty of dragons to trade while you wait for this to happen
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Hey there. I am wondering what version of the game i am supposed to be on. I am on the valentines version from 12 months ago. I dont have the extra land yet but getting the essence from the trading portal. Any ideas? Should i go back to the original version? Some guidance would be great. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Question about the current goal of crafting a codex dragon and getting a reward of 100 essence... I haven?t done this yet as I?m saving up essence for a bigger dragon, but I don?t want to miss out on the goal if it disappears. 1) Will the goal disappear, or will it stay around forever like all the other goals? 2) What is the cheapest dragon to craft? I have a level 10+ of all my commons so I only see the option to disenchant ( and would prefer not to), I don?t see how much it would cost to select them and craft one? Can anyone tell me how much essence it costs to craft a fire, water, Olympus, etc. dragon? Or any ?cheap? essence option?
    Reposting to see if anyone knows the answers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Hey there. I am wondering what version of the game i am supposed to be on. I am on the valentines version from 12 months ago. I dont have the extra land yet but getting the essence from the trading portal. Any ideas? Should i go back to the original version? Some guidance would be great. Thanks.
    You really have to go to the original version for the new land!
    For the codex, I don't know...
    As far as I see nobody on Android has the codex...

Executive Chef
    Now that we also have raw marble to craft for marble keys to expand on our islands, will this be placed into a separate crafting building or will it compete for time along with the new codex processes within the same building?

Respond

Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I dont have any of it all yet. What should i be looking for please
    Go to the store and look up the version. You have to press read more then scroll all the way to the bottom. Version is on the left and across from it on right it says last updated ... so when it has a current date do the update. As in maybe just reboot. It may require uninstall then install again. I know its a pain. I'm waiting on it too.

The Honorable Panda
    The most current version if the regular game. (not a seasonal version).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

U might get the essenece, but u probably can't safely use it to get the dragons u want. I'd upgrade to the latest original version just to be safe. Given how slow it is to collect essence I wouldn't take any chances. U'll also need those new expansions if ur going to be drawing new dragons to ur island anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Reposting to see if anyone knows the answers?
    It's all in the codex. Open it and flick through the options. I would bet it would be 200 or so to craft a
    common so probably don't bother. Half of the cost of a rare. No gaming the goal

This goal seems to be a tutorial goal so u can expect it to be around as long as this feature still exists. Take ur time and save ur essence for a dragon u actually want
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Now that we also have raw marble to craft for marble keys to expand on our islands, will this be placed into a separate crafting building or will it compete for time along with the new codex processes within the same building?
    Read it in an earlier post; u don't craft essence into a dragon. The essence magically draws a baby dragon to ur island and then it crawls back into an egg and sits itself on one of ur empty nests. I would hazard that if u don't have an empty nest, the egg refuses to go into your storage and the process reverses itself so u get ur essence back