Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Does anyone know whether Mammoth is now breedable for IOS players? It is listed as breeable on the Codex.
    Ooo! I hope so! He's so cute, I've wanted him for ages.

Edit: I just checked the Codex on my iPad very thoroughly and Mammoth is not in it. Do you maybe switch between devices/platforms? I have only ever used my iPad for this game.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-27-18 at 06:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I'm so hyped for this but it's still not available in Google play I keep seeing version 2.7.0.2.g
    You raise a good question. The ones that have been revived for the Codex indicate they are breedable. So hopefully we will also be able to obtain them through the normal breeding process as well.

Hope you get your Android update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Ooo! I hope so! He's so cute, I've wanted him for ages.

Edit: I just checked the Codex on my iPad very thoroughly and Mammoth is not in it. Do you maybe switch between devices/platforms? I have only ever used my iPad for this game.
    Perhaps the team is adding dragons in stages. I?ve been looking for Valiant and it hasn?t been listed in my Codex for crafting. But today it finally showed up on the list. That?s the one that I have been trying like crazy to get. So keep checking periodically.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Checking on this.

Update: We identified the store issue and resolved it. You should now see the update in your store.
    I find it amazing that it has taken S8 so long to discover there was an issue with having the new version in the play store for android. Messages have been posted here since 2-20 that android users did not have the new version.

I programmed for over 25 years and when we moved things to the live production environment we Always checked that everything was correctly in place and working properly. We did these checks the moment the programs were supposed to go live just in case something got missed. We didn't wait an hour , a day, over the week end, 6 days. We verified immediately and had grateful users because of that commitment.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I've noticed that in the Codex, there is an option to craft dragons that were previously breedable but now expired. When you click on them, it says "breedable." Does this mean that they are breedable again, or that I can only obtain them by crafting?
    I asked something similar and have yet to receive an answer but I've been giving this a lot of thought. So far as I can tell the 'breedable' or 'unbreedable' simply refers to how the dragons were first released. So if the dragons labeled 'breedable' are not currently listed in the market then we are not able to breed them at this time.

Banned
    One thing I'm curious about. In the overview it says I have 1015 and the codex says 1002. I have only 1 of each type displayed on my island so why is this number in overview different than the codex? Overview total number does not include storage or stable just like the codex. It does count displayed duplicates but there is only 1 of each. Just curious why this number is off because it shouldn't?

ANDROID UPDATE IS AVAILABLE. I did the update and then still needed to reboot. Good luck and enjoy (hopefully). Thank you Flatfoot and KookyPanda for the responses.

Fashion Designer
    It's available for android now! 😀
    It's super useful but there are a couple of features that I'd love to see added:
    1. Show eggs we have in storage
    2. Take us to a dragon's habitat from the codex
    3. Trade a dragon from its codex page
    4. Filter and/or sort by rarity, level, owned/not owned

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I asked something similar and have yet to receive an answer but I've been giving this a lot of thought. So far as I can tell the 'breedable' or 'unbreedable' simply refers to how the dragons were first released. So if the dragons labeled 'breedable' are not currently listed in the market then we are not able to breed them at this time.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, because it would probably be kind of annoying if you suddenly had a million more options when trying for one specific dragon. Was just hoping to get a couple older ones I had on my old account without using up essence :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It's available for android now! ��
    It's super useful but there are a couple of features that I'd love to see added:
    1. Show eggs we have in storage
    2. Take us to a dragon's habitat from the codex
    3. Trade a dragon from its codex page
    4. Filter and/or sort by rarity, level, owned/not owned

Totally agree! I'd also love to see the larger groups of miscellaneous dragons (Champs, Rainbows, etc.) get their own sections. That last Catch All group is too large with 215 dragons (I think it was 215- however many, it's a lot!)

They are kinda sorted by rarity (groupings within each color type, denoted by different colored frames. But no way to see all the super rares, or all ultra rates of all different color types, which would be nice).

I'd like to be able to filter by more than one color type in order to see and locate multi-typed hybrids more easily.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-27-18 at 09:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the codex in android! \o/

Diamonds (or any Ultra rare or gold border) for 1600 essence (disenchant 40 ultra rares to get one)
    Blacks (to be precise Super rares , silver border ) for 800 essence (disenchant 40 super rares to get one)
    Champions (or any rare , red/orange border) for 400 essence (disenchant 40 rares to get one)
    Commons for 100 escence (disenchant 50 commons to get one )

Dragons are order by : Have it/Not have it , rarity (Ultra->Super->Rare->Common) , the day of the year that the dragon debut in the shop (as defined by chinesse calendar) , the second name of the designer for the image (maiden name only) , the moon phase (of Saturn's moon Titan)

Need a search by name control or sub-select by secondary colors

Hoot Dragon appears as Water Dragon \o/