Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Fashion Designer
    Ahhhhh well that is pathetic I have to say.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Ahhhhh well that is pathetic I have to say.

I agree and think that's why most players stick to disenchanting SRs and URs. What would be really great is they'd start offering this Bonus Essence when we get an event timed SR to breed! That would be an incentive and a half to breed multiples and disenchant.

Fashion Designer
    I tried a SR on the past event but didnt know it only was for the event common dragon and of course I got nothing extra. The little bonus thing shows up on the colors in question on the disenchant popup and I dont recall ever seeing anything specifying that it meant only for the common, but thanks to you folks now I know...lol

Fashion Designer
    I think the Codex crafting option has (finally!) been added to some of the newer dragons!

A few minutes ago, I happened to notice my Pharomage now has the Trade button in it's info box, so I did a quick check around the Codex. Lo and behold, Nebula Opal and some of the other new-ish dragons I looked at can now be crafted! Woohoo!

ETA: it looks like maybe it's just the dragons from the Gemstone month this past June/July and the ones with the little planet/earth symbol from January?? I think the earth ones weren't craftable before?? Not sure ...
    But, I do know the new gemstone types weren't craftable last time I checked-- and I've checked on Nebula Opal a *lot.* Totally stoked to be able to craft him now!
    I think I must have only looked at the Gemstone types on my first run through.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-25-18 at 10:43 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but what happens if you choose a dragon to breed in the codex but you don't have a free nest? Will it go into storage or will it just not go through with the 'purchase'? Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but what happens if you choose a dragon to breed in the codex but you don't have a free nest? Will it go into storage or will it just not go through with the 'purchase'? Thanks
    It doesn't complete if you don't have a nest open. IIRC, it gives you the "View Nests" pop-up.
    At least, that is what happened when I did it back when the Codex was new, don't know if they have changed anything since then.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    It doesn't complete if you don't have a nest open. IIRC, it gives you the "View Nests" pop-up.
    At least, that is what happened when I did it back when the Codex was new, don't know if they have changed anything since then.
    Thanks for the reply Maybe if things have changed, a Mod will chime in
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    FireballFarm is correct. It will show you the "view nests" pop-up. Already saw this before when I decided to craft a dragon but my nests were full.

I wish we have the option to put it straight to storage, though. Haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I think there may be some confusion because many dragons have the trade button still cannot be crafted. I did notice some newer dragons have been added to the codex for crafting but so many newer dragons can be traded but not crafted so I don't think it should be assumed because a dragon can be traded its able to be crafted. That's not the case

Rhino Keeper
    Why is there no separate type for valentine, dino, rainbow, stone, royal, champion, holiday, fey, elemental? Most of these have permanent dragons in the market