Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 5 Day Goal - New Years Dim Sum Goal - February 15

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i did it in excel sheet, and then added bb codes to keep table structure in the forum view.

i'm just not sure wht to calculate for the flash goals like this (((
    they do not offer any decor to buy, using the ovens that most of players alrady have in their inventory, and plus - they lie: we know that 2 machines are not always enough to complete the flash goal in time... they are just from other universe where no math detected, lol ))))
    Ok thanks for the information. Maybe we should not use time to make the tables for these goals

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i did it in excel sheet, and then added bb codes to keep table structure in the forum view.

i'm just not sure wht to calculate for the flash goals like this (((
    they do not offer any decor to buy, using the ovens that most of players alrady have in their inventory, and plus - they lie: we know that 2 machines are not always enough to complete the flash goal in time... they are just from other universe where no math detected, lol ))))
    They didn?t nor do they ?lie? about the amount of ovens needed to complete the goals lol. Nowhere does it say you?ll only need these two. If they required us to build 5 or 6 ovens like a lot of people do in the first step people would complain about never being able to get past the first step lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Pli512 View Post
    Ok thanks for the information. Maybe we should not use time to make the tables for these goals
    no probs. i think we can calculate time required & qtty of machines necessary to complete in time, but this we can do only when we know all steps & recipes unlocked.

(btw, i don't see yr attachments from that post too. checked both tab & pc)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    They didn?t nor do they ?lie? about the amount of ovens needed to complete the goals lol. Nowhere does it say you?ll only need these two. If they required us to build 5 or 6 ovens like a lot of people do in the first step people would complain about never being able to get past the first step lol
    Yeah, but the goal should be able to get done with the requirements. If you only build 2 ovens on the 15 day goals, you can finish. We build more for our convenience, not because we have to in order to finish. It's sketchy imo for players who don't have the inside information we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    agree for 1st step ))) but no one prevents them from adding smth like "build one more" in further steps.
    o/wise they just misslead at least new players.

i don't know, maybe this is the matter of habit - when 5 years any goal gives you clear task and everything required is necessary & sufficient to complete in time, and then boom!
    but that system seemed right & logical. as well as we never had returned recipes that we couldn't master during time frame given...

(btw, my mistake, ms. twospoons - i said that this is stupid to release smth nobody gonna spend gems for, but now i see it makes sense: it can push ppl to buy more slots for the case if this tendence will keep going and you have to master smth very quick))))

I am excited to have the recipes on basic appliance and hope to get 3 gems out of them before time runs out. I'm ok with this because I see it as 3 gems I can earn cooking 3 recipes I didn't have before, on appliances I already own. I expect the recipes to disappear whether I master them or not like they do with other recipes they open on basic appliances for"seasonal" goals. Happy Chinese New year to all, may you have great luck in the year of the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    Yeah, but the goal should be able to get done with the requirements. If you only build 2 ovens on the 15 day goals, you can finish. We build more for our convenience, not because we have to in order to finish. It's sketchy imo for players who don't have the inside information we have.
    I agree with you, I honestly build 6 for that same reason, convenience. I learn that the hard way when I started out almost 3 years ago!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    Ofc it is doable with two appliances. Players just need to cook non sleep. It is just that we have the privilege to build more because of the parts we stored

Quote Originally Posted by Pli512 View Post
    Ofc it is doable with two appliances. Players just need to cook non sleep.
    not always helps
    still shuddering when recall those bloody candy canes 5days goal, when we needed 42 9hrs sessions which meant 16 days using one machine / 8 days using two )))

info from my good neighbor for further steps:

PART 1:

- 3 Berry Flan (4h / Basic Oven)
    - 12 Chamomile Tea (1h / Drink Mixer)
    - 2 Dim Sum Stations ($55'000 each / available from level 25 / 8 Oven Element + 8 Wax Parchment)

Shoumei Tea Unlocked.

PART 2:

- 3 Sweet Bean Cake (8h / Basic Oven)
    - 3 Baozi (3h / Dim Sum Station)
    - 3 Shoumei Tea (4h / Dim Sum Station)

Guk Fa Tea Unlocked + Intermediate Prize: "Dragon Dancer" (2x2 floor decor released 13-Jan-2012)
    Spoiler: show

PART 3:

- 3 Sticky Cake (12h / Basic Oven)
    - 6 Char Siu Pastries (4h / Dim Sum Station)
    - 6 Guk Fa Tea (5h / Dim Sum Station)

Bo Lay Tea Unlocked.

PART 4:

- 6 Fortune Cookies (12h / Basic Oven)
    - 5 Chocolate Milkshake (8h / Drink Mixer)
    - 5 Egg Tart (6h / Dim Sum Station)
    - 5 Bo Lay Tea (7h / Dim Sum Station)

FINAL PRIZE: "Dragon Musicians" (4x4 floor decor released 13-Jan-2012)
    Spoiler: show

Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-17-18 at 01:54 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast