Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 5 Day Goal - New Years Dim Sum Goal - February 15

Farm Supplier
    I’m cooking one of the basic oven limited time recipes and the gauge to see how close to reaching the next level is blocked by the pink bar covering most of it. I feel like it’s not moving under there lol wish they would remove it or make the pink bar very sheer ��

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    ^ Ok so where are the math experts? How do you calculate this?

Is this right? 83 cooking sessions divided by 18 ovens equals 4.6111111 cooking sessions. Multiplied by 12 hours equals 55.33333 hours? So it would take us 55.3 hours to master the recipes that require 12 hours to cook? That?s 2 days and 8 hours.

Right?

Someone correct me if I?m totally off.
    no, it's ok, you're off, but not totally, lol )))))

for one recipe you are absolutely right! but we got 3 of them for 5 days: 2 recipes x 12hrs, and one x8hrs.

so,

12+12+8=32 hrs
    x 83 srv = 2'656 hrs
    / 18 apps = 147.(5) hrs
    / 24 hrs = 6.(148) days
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-18-18 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    I realized what you meant a bit late but it seems like lots of answers. I just posted a thread asking about mastering foods and the gifts at each level. Someone was thoughtful enough to point me to the correct point in the Game Guide which I overlooked

It may not be feasible to reach level 4 but according to the Guide both Levels 2 & 4 give you gems. Maybe you can at least reach level 2... 3 gems are better than none.

Here is the Guide if it helps...

Mastering Recipes

You can earn the following rewards upon completion of each mastery level of all recipes. The recipes in all appliances generally give 1 gem for completion of mastery levels 2 and 4 respectively. However some appliances have recipes which reward you with 2 gems instead of 1. (e.g. Colonial Oven, Yogurt Chiller)

How Many Cooking Sessions To Master Each Recipe?

..Mastery Level Servings Rewards
    1 (Apprentice) 8 2,000 coins, 20 xps
    2 (Line Cook) 23 1 gem, 50 xps
    3 (Sous Chef) 43 4,000 coins, 100 xps
    4 (Pastry Chef) 83 1 gem, 200 xps
    tks, yes, i know this one =^.^=
    i helped to compose it, but apparently i missleaded, mea culpa! - found out last spring that the coin rewards were doubled for bakery story (4k & 8k respectively).
    think we sd correct it, previous mod was gonna check it, but idk if she succeeded.

but gemwise and servings - are ok, the same.
    so yes, now i'm just working to get level 3 for 3 gems with 3 recipes ))
    and maybe, if im not gonna sleep too much, i will get one or two of them to lvl4, lol))
    But not all 3 recipes definitely...

really pitty they did not count how much sd it take to master them (((
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-18-18 at 07:59 AM.

really pitty they did not count how much sd it take to master them ((([/QUOTE]

They did. They know exactly what they're doing!

Fashion Designer
    Question:
    Why didn’t you bring bag back the Love muffins & molten lava cake?
    They sit at the end of my basic oven recipes ‘yelling’ at me while blocked for baking
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really happy that there's a goal related to cny stuff! Been wishing it for the past couple of years that I've been playing so I'm really grateful. That lion dance and dragon dance is really what makes the lunar new year so festive, with their band of drummers and ppl playing the cymbals (maybe we can have this for next year?? )

I do wish that the recipes could stay longer..or at least for 15 days like the christmas recipes. I get that they're seasonal, hence the limited time but cny is 15 days, so I would like to have them out on the counters for 15 days too. The long cooking hours on the recipes are so not helping And also re-release the cute valentine recipes at the same time so everyone is happy and could master them. The 15th and last day of cny is known as Chap Goh Meh, and it's also Chinese Valentine's Day so the valentine recipes would also be appropriate.

I also agree that while I'm happy that there are new recipes on the dim sum station, it really do make more sense to have actual dim sum recipes on it. But oh well, we already get new recipes so what are we complaining about huh.

And hey, finally made use of those wax parchments eh?

Thank you to everyone who posted the pictures and the info, they're really really helpful!

Here's wishing all of you happiness, good health and prosperity, whether you celebrate it or not. Have a happy chinese new year!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the goal, so I don't have any timers

Can anyone tell when the recepies will dissapear?

New Resident
    Recepies dissapear in 3 hrs ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I think I managed to get 4 gems. If I?m still cooking one of the limited time recipes and the time runs out, will they disappear in the ovens too, or will it let me finish cooking it?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast