Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions For Removed Appliances To Be Re-released With Added Recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    And THANK YOU for the cookbook! I use it all the time.
    you are very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please keep in mind, that older versions of the game, may some old bugs and glitches and support will not be able to help if something happens.
    It is best to only play a current version of the game.
    Thanks!
    i really didn't mean to misslead anyone, i wd never recommend to play them - it is enough to enter it just once using yr account, for couple of minutes, and then just delete it: after this, all items "stuck" to yr acct & will be available in the market even from latest version.
    i deleted latest valentine's version myself - as soon as i found that basic app got the newer date of modification in google store.

wd be really easier if devs added all that limited content to latest android app, so not only ios users wd have an access to it, - but there are so many items! i'm not sure if they have enough time to do it now (((

i am sorry for inconvenicence!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please keep in mind, that older versions of the game, may some old bugs and glitches and support will not be able to help if something happens.
    It is best to only play a current version of the game.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    you are very welcome!

i really didn't mean to misslead anyone, i wd never recommend to play them - it is enough to enter it just once using yr account, for couple of minutes, and then just delete it: after this, all items "stuck" to yr acct & will be available in the market even from latest version.
    i deleted latest valentine's version myself - as soon as i found that basic app got the newer date of modification in google store.

wd be really easier if devs added all that limited content to latest android app, so not only ios users wd have an access to it, - but there are so many items! i'm not sure if they have enough time to do it now (((

i am sorry for inconvenicence!
    That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to logout of my phone & download an old version on my Fire Tablet, buy the Rainbow Oven & hope it sticks when I go to use my phone. Then delete it from my tablet.

I really hope it works and thank you for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to logout of my phone & download an old version on my Fire Tablet, buy the Rainbow Oven & hope it sticks when I go to use my phone. Then delete it from my tablet.

I really hope it works and thank you for the advice
    It should work, it did for me but I did it all from my phone. I got 7 appliances doing it this way. I got the rainbow oven, the coffin drink mixer (before it was re-released this past Halloween), the witches cauldron, yoga stove, marzipan oven, honey mixer, and Santa's oven. I just downloaded the versions needed bought the appliances, deleted that version and then redownloaded the current we were using. I was happy to get my hands on so many more recipes that I hadn't had before.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12