Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lovebird - 2018 Feb 13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    I never have any luck breeding special animals either.
    Looks like we’re all in the same boat! I hate these special breeding tasks. Wish S8 would come up with a better idea.

Banned
    The only special ones I've managed to breed were the Nog Hog and whatever its counterpart was. I've done a lot of speed breeding and got nowhere. I'm sure they'll be available again somehow in the future, but that won't help us to get the Romeow right MEOW! Lol! BTW, I'm curious why they keep putting animals up for sale either in the market or in the value packs that were *just* available in the last couple months, like Maid Mareian.

I'm so far behind on points for the Romeow, I don't know even if I do hatch a lovebird (which I haven't so far) that it'll help me catch up. I'm low on Muliet points as well, I'm usually way ahead on at least one of them.
    I'm not speed breeding for the Lovebird, I got Crowmantic (somehow) without doing so and I don't want to waste precious gems on not getting this lovely bird or the Romeow either. I don't earn enough to spend that much.

This is just like the stag I've spent 1,100 gems and no birds

Rhino Keeper
    Another member of the Have-Not group right here. I keep getting 10+ hr failures. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I'm questioning whether S8 actually activated these to be bred because at this point it would seem like we all should have been able to at least breed one of them maybe not both but at least one.

Banned
    2 accounts, non-stop breeding, neither bird on either account.

Fashion Designer
    Continuous breeding on all 3 accounts. Zilch. I do not care about the Romeow, but I would really like the birds!

Rhino Keeper
    Probably they did NOT or they have thw wrong elements. I have sped and been trying non stop. No luck. I am at only 30% for the cat. Why even try? Seriously.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Got this with level 15 aurora Pegasus n Enchantres. Hope this helps y'all...
    what are the elements for Enchantres? thank you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast