View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

46 92.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 4.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.00%
  • I liked the Passion Fruit Pergola

41 82.00%
  • I didn't like the Passion Fruit Pergola

2 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion Fruit, Dehydrator & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Well I’m finished. Got my Pergula. It’s a nice prize as it gives 4 passion fruit.

I almost didn’t do this quest. I usually skip a lot of them as I don’t want anymore pets. So this was a change of pace with a very rewarding prize. I love events where we are able to help each other out. Great job S8!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Well I’m finished. Got my Pergula. It’s a nice prize as it gives 4 passion fruit.

I almost didn’t do this quest. I usually skip a lot of them as I don’t want anymore pets. So this was a change of pace with a very rewarding prize. I love events where we are able to help each other out. Great job S8!
    Ditto - thanks S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I am in the same position as you. I get plenty of yellow ones and very few of the purple ones. I have to count on getting the purple ones I need from the newspaper.
    And I'm getting purple from the regular vines and not golden.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    And I'm getting purple from the regular vines and not golden.
    Well that’s probably by design. We can get help from each other to complete the goals.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to complete the goals!

Congratulations to all of you that finished!

Fashion Designer
    This was GREAT! really liked this a ton! Good decorations, and I freaking love my pergola! Now if only I could get the Deeds to expand a few lots, cuz I'm out of space! But I got it figured out for now. Good, non-stress event. Funny story, I only bought one vine and then one golden. And I finished the event with just those. I didn't realize I could buy two regular vines with coins! If I had paid better attn, I would have finished faster and been able to help by selling more. Thanks to all those farmers 2honsold the fruit and the purees, and the one cake I snagged! Trying to pay it forward.

Farm Supplier
    Finished the quest, thank you for allowing us to help each other through the newsstand, it did help.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-18 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - use buy/sell thread

Hi. I finally finished the event and got the pergola. I absolutely love it While the purple to golden fruit drop rate was sometimes annoying, thanks to the newspaper I was able to finish. Had to constantly check every 5 mins or so, but I did it. Thanks everyone!
    Onto a slightly different note, I was just wondering if Storm8 could permanently keep the recipes for the passion fruit pie and meringues instead of the recipe for the meringue cake. I prefer recipes that showcase the fruit we are actually using. The meringue cake used the ingredients but you don't appreciate them in the final product. Just throwing out my two cents worth... if its at all possible to change now... How does anyone else feel?

I agree this was a great event, low stress but you had to engage every three hours to get the fruit. I had help from others.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-18 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - use buy/sell thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    ... but you had to engage every three hours to get the fruit.
    That long? I don't even wait that long, I engage with the game every 3 minutes whether I need to or not. It's crack.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-18 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Amended by request for clarity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    I was just wondering if Storm8 could permanently keep the recipes for the passion fruit pie and meringues instead of the recipe for the meringue cake. I prefer recipes that showcase the fruit we are actually using. The meringue cake used the ingredients but you don't appreciate them in the final product.
    That's a really interesting view. I hadn't thought of that at all. I think it's a really good observation. Personally, I didn't like the artwork on the two temporary k es, especially the merengue,while I did like the cake artwork. But I think k this is a good point the cake is just a cake, it could be any cake, while the two temporary recipes are clearly of the specific passion fruit. Props, man, that's good stuff. I agree, lose the cake and keep one of the other two.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast