View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

46 92.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 4.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.00%
  • I liked the Passion Fruit Pergola

41 82.00%
  • I didn't like the Passion Fruit Pergola

2 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion Fruit, Dehydrator & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans67 View Post
    And I REALLY like that we are able buy and sell event items to help each other!
    Ditto!

New Resident
    I hope this is the right place to ask this question re Passion fruit vines. I have just completed Dried apple of my eye quest and all 3 quests are ticked but the rewards have not been issued ie $200 Small furry animal holding a heart and 3 stars and no matter what I do I cannot go on to the next level and time is running out to complete the quest. Is there anyone who can help or am I in the wrong section?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rustynan View Post
    I hope this is the right place to ask this question re Passion fruit vines. I have just completed Dried apple of my eye quest and all 3 quests are ticked but the rewards have not been issued ie $200 Small furry animal holding a heart and 3 stars and no matter what I do I cannot go on to the next level and time is running out to complete the quest. Is there anyone who can help or am I in the wrong section?
    On the quest scroll down, there is a 4th part to do

Farm Supplier
    That feeling when you see 2 lots of 10 golden passion fruits in the newsstand within a couple of refreshes and don’t have the coins to get them, perfect amount to finish this quest, really need the golden not purple and get more purple off the vine lol

Rhino Keeper
    For the meringue what appliance makes the pitcher of white liquid. ? Is that milk inside? I don’t know where to find it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by diverDestiny View Post
    For the meringue what appliance makes the pitcher of white liquid. ? Is that milk inside? I don’t know where to find it
    I think that’s the jug of sugar in the windmill, I can’t see the recipe anymore

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    I think that’s the jug of sugar in the windmill, I can’t see the recipe anymore
    Is that the powdered sugar made in the windmill

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    im really enjoying this event, for once, but my drop rate for purple is atrocious at the moment, ive got all the yellow ones I need to complete all of the quests but none of the purple ones and none are showing up in the shop, ive collected every three hours like clockwork for the past two days from 8am to 11 pm but had like 4 purple ones :/ didn't know if anyone elses was so bad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    im really enjoying this event, for once, but my drop rate for purple is atrocious at the moment, ive got all the yellow ones I need to complete all of the quests but none of the purple ones and none are showing up in the shop, ive collected every three hours like clockwork for the past two days from 8am to 11 pm but had like 4 purple ones :/ didn't know if anyone elses was so bad
    I am in the same position as you. I get plenty of yellow ones and very few of the purple ones. I have to count on getting the purple ones I need from the newspaper.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast