View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

46 92.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 4.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.00%
  • I liked the Passion Fruit Pergola

41 82.00%
  • I didn't like the Passion Fruit Pergola

2 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion Fruit, Dehydrator & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I had a feeling that we would be getting another event soon for Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year, but I wasn't expecting one the day after the previous one ended...much less one that introduces a new permanent building and a new crop...much less one so soon after the introduction (at higher levels) of the blueberry bushes.

Check your grape vines: they now only take up 2 spaces. Still can't rotate them, though.

I tried checking through the event that originally introduced the Cider House, Grapevines, and Grapes (from January 2016 - had to search because they aren't listed among the Event and Goal Guides). The only prizes posted there (that I could see, some of the image files are missing) included a vase, a grape cart, a vineyard gazebo, and two skins (barn and farmhouse). I think the Pergola was the final prize, but I don't remember exactly. Also, some of the prizes may have been crafted items, but again I don't remember and I can't check other images.

I doubt we'll have the same types of prizes, but you never know...it's always possible.
    Thank you Storm 8 for making the Grapes 1x2 and removing that annoying shadow!

Please make the grapes rotatable as well! Its a little annoying when i am redesigning my farm and I am stuck with the grape vines facing one way.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Oh we dont have much space anymore( please add some land������������
    Yes!!!!!!! It?s been too long. Please we need expansions already, not enough space!

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I would like to thank the developers and designers for making the size of the passion fruit vines only two squares instead of the oversized four spaces needed for the grapevines. Maybe at some point the team can resize the grapevines to just two spaces.

I totally agree and second that too!
    Last edited by Sweet_e_Sweets; 02-13-18 at 10:50 PM. Reason: To add quote from original post

Grand Emperor
    Please take note:

The team has resized the grapevines.

Let's return to passion fruit and quest topic. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Dried Apple of my Eye
    Make dried apple 0/1
    Give passion fruit 0/10
    Give golden passion fruit 0/10
    Give dried apple 0/10

Rhino Keeper
    Passion fruit pie in the sky

Starting making passionfruit pie 0/1
    Give passion fruit pie 0/6
    Give Dried Paassion fruit 0/9

Rhino Keeper
    Magnificent meringues

Start making passion fruit meringues 0/1
    Give passion fruit meringues 0/16
    Give passion fruit pur?e 0/23

thank you Storm 8 so much !!!! Grapevine resized (at least on my android device) and now needs less space

Fashion Designer
    I noted the new recipes in the bakery and started making ingredients for those in preparation.

New Resident
    Magnificent Meringues
    I haven't seen Piper in a bit... she said something about going to work on something very important, which seems like a convenient excuse to me! Her Puree will make a perfect addition to one of my cookie recipes!
    Start Making Passion Fruit Meringues x1
    [I]Bakery - 2 Passion Fruit Puree + 2 Dried Passion Fruit + 1 flour + 1 white sugar (1 hr 15 min)

I noticed the above recipe is for another passion fruit recipe that?s in the bakery. I don?t know the name of it. But the passion fruit meringue recipe for the goals is a timed recipe and won?t pop up until you get to that goal.

For goals, please change the meringue recipe to the following; 1 dried passion fruit, 5 eggs, 1 powdered sugar, 1 white sugar; 30 minutes.

Thank you! Happy crafting everyone! Love the new fruit to craft with ♥️

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast