View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

46 92.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 4.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.00%
  • I liked the Passion Fruit Pergola

41 82.00%
  • I didn't like the Passion Fruit Pergola

2 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Passion Fruit, Dehydrator & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    I liked the dehydrator event. It was fun buying a new building and cooking up some new recipes. I especially liked that we could help each other out by posting/ buying on the newstand. Thanks Storm 8
    I am now doing goal 4: Dried Banana Bunch... still have 10 more chocolate banana chips to make.. but I've noticed that Pear Perfection comes next... and now I'm worried LOL I don't have Pear trees and no one sells pears. I'm on level 54 and I'm not able to buy pear trees. Does anyone know what will happen in this case? Will I be stuck on this goal until I unlock those pear trees?!?!?! It might take me forever
    The goal will remain in your "To Do" list until you are able to (eventually) clear it. Whether or not you get the prize after the goal sitting for too long remains to be seen. However, you might consider looking through all the shops of your higher-level neighbors, as well as randomly visiting high-level community members. Once members finish these regular goals, perhaps Pears will start showing up in their Side Shops.

I liked the dehydrator event. It was fun buying a new building and cooking up some new recipes. I especially liked that we could help each other out by posting/ buying on the newstand. Thanks Storm 8
    I am now doing goal 4: Dried Banana Bunch... still have 10 more chocolate banana chips to make.. but I've noticed that Pear Perfection comes next... and now I'm worried LOL I don't have Pear trees and no one sells pears. I'm on level 54 and I'm not able to buy pear trees. Does anyone know what will happen in this case? Will I be stuck on this goal until I unlock those pear trees?!?!?! It might take me forever
    Can you craft Dried Pears from the Dehydrator? If they are not unlocked yet, the quest probably won't appear until they unlock.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The goal will remain in your "To Do" list until you are able to (eventually) clear it. Whether or not you get the prize after the goal sitting for too long remains to be seen. However, you might consider looking through all the shops of your higher-level neighbors, as well as randomly visiting high-level community members. Once members finish these regular goals, perhaps Pears will start showing up in their Side Shops.
    Thanks PookieBear50. I will definitely be on the look out for those pear LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Can you craft Dried Pears from the Dehydrator? If they are not unlocked yet, the quest probably won't appear until they unlock.
    No, the dried pear option doesn't appear in my dehydrator. I guess we'll wait to see what happens....
    Thanks Paul__

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome back! The items listed in Post 1 are permanent. New permanent regular goal in Post 2. Guilded vine is permanent so it'll be a good investment if you like.
    Ty going to buy it now...

Grand Emperor
    No, the dried pear option doesn't appear in my dehydrator. I guess we'll wait to see what happens....
    Thanks Paul__
    You need to get to level 57 before you are able to buy pears trees from market, buy pears from newspapers and unlock the dried pears craft. You may see pears in newspapers but you wont be able to buy until you get to the level.

Host(ess)
    Has anyone else noticed the new reduced prices on passion fruit and all related products ��
    This was one of my most reliable sources of income!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the new reduced prices on passion fruit and all related products ��
    This was one of my most reliable sources of income!
    Checking on this. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-has-dropped

Hi not sure if this is the right place to ask but I was just wondering why some people can still sell passion fruit and the purees at high price and I cant. I understand it was reduced a while back to balance the values on the game but I just saw 2 passion fruit pur?es selling for 500 coin and mine aren’t able to be sold for that much.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast