same bat-time
    same bat-channel
    in the exciting 8th part

8th try Water + Ligth

5 Hours : anoT... no, wait, 5 HOURS AT LAST

\o/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzyundies View Post
    I got an Enamored Dragon yesterday with light and water. I have been switching from multi element dragons to single element dragons and back when I have trouble breeding a dragon. It seems to help. Also, I read in another forum that moving the breeding den can help end a run of bad breeding luck. I've moved my den twice since new England dragon came out and I've had more luck breeding dragons then I've had in the last 6 months. I don't know if there's really anything to it but it may be worth a try. I hope this helps someone get the elusive enamoured dragon.
    I have bred light and water 4 times with no luck. Congrats.

Rhino Keeper
    I bred light with water and got something that looks like stone with a swirl in it. It's breed time is over 7 hours. Does anyone know what this is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I bred light with water and got something that looks like stone with a swirl in it. It's breed time is over 7 hours. Does anyone know what this is?
    Its probly metal...grayish with black looks sorta like an uncoiled spring? 8hrs

You can do a search on internet...dragon story eggs and find extra info bout the game.

I finally got enamored with a bingo goal breed w disco n used snowelf.

GL to everyone still trying for it.

Beginning to look like another dragon tale I will not be able to complete. Have not been able to breed the required dragon for last couple of tales. And certainly not the side tale ring bearer dragon. Think will do what I can and take a serious break from game. Suppose to be fun not so time consuming. I certainly can no longer buy these dragons. Continued good luck to every one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Its probly metal...grayish with black looks sorta like an uncoiled spring? 8hrs

You can do a search on internet...dragon story eggs and find extra info bout the game.

I finally got enamored with a bingo goal breed w disco n used snowelf.

GL to everyone still trying for it.
    It was a metal dragon, weird for the dragons I bred together.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    7th try : Water + Ligth

4 Hours : another HippoGriffin ?
    watch us next cycle
    same bat-time
    same bat-channel
    in the exciting 8th part

8th try Water + Ligth

5 Hours : anoT... no, wait, 5 HOURS AT LAST

\o/
    Congrats

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kendermist View Post
    Beginning to look like another dragon tale I will not be able to complete. Have not been able to breed the required dragon for last couple of tales. And certainly not the side tale ring bearer dragon. Think will do what I can and take a serious break from game. Suppose to be fun not so time consuming. I certainly can no longer buy these dragons. Continued good luck to every one.
    if you wait till the auto start to start on the tales, you might still have time to try
    before my baby dragon cannot get the required common for the last couple of tales, but luck changed this time, i have enamored dragon on my nest... (well, after a couple of fails of coz)
    now my baby account is busy on catching up , all those evolving , and questing.. @_@

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I have bred light and water 4 times with no luck. Congrats.
    I now have 2 enamored and they are so cute. bred light water again and got my first one and then did the same breeding light and water and got my second.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my 3rd Enamored today when I bred smitten and enamored together.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast