Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carver Dragon February 13 2018 (Earns Raw Marble)

Nightclub Owner
    Why? Just...why? I cannot fathom that anyone would think to purchase this dragon. All of the reasons previously stated show how insipid this idea is. But most importantly in my opinion: Every time they introduce a dragon that drops expansion items, it ends up being useless in the long run!

I made the mistake of purchasing a map dragon way back (it was on sale for super cheap) thinking it would be a wise investment and make long term playing easier but, NOPE. S8 has shown time and again that they have little regard for players long term experience. It seems to me that they're only ever worried about making money in the here and now. Most companies would set things up so that the longer you played, the better your experience but I've yet to find any benefits for long timers in comparison to new comers.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game but it drives me nuts that they're so short sighted that they can't see how all these new 'improvements' are taking away from the overall experience of the game. This new expanding system just really drives that point home for me and makes me pine for the way things used to be.

Farm Supplier
    I am not seeing anything about marbles on my island but I have an android is it only for iphones

Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    I am not seeing anything about marbles on my island but I have an android is it only for iphones
    It's for both iphone and android. Are you sure you are playing the latest version of dragon story?

Why do they insist on making these dragons so expensive. They are useless to us when or if we ever leave this game. Money grab I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12