Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dragon: Ringbearer Dragon February 13 2018

Banned
    Once again they are having issues with what dragons types can breed this dragon (Ringbearer). I got a Dino dragon challenge in Bingo and received a Ringbearer twice trying to breed a Dino dragon using two Dino dragons.

If anyone is having trouble breeding this dragon try two Dino's. They may have fixed it already (I don't know) but I bred two Dino's about 5 times. Got a few forest/fire and 2 Ringbearers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Once again they are having issues with what dragons types can breed this dragon (Ringbearer). I got a Dino dragon challenge in Bingo and received a Ringbearer twice trying to breed a Dino dragon using two Dino dragons.

If anyone is having trouble breeding this dragon try two Dino's. They may have fixed it already (I don't know) but I bred two Dino's about 5 times. Got a few forest/fire and 2 Ringbearers.
    Yep 2nd try with Dino and Petrodactyl after days and days of fails

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post

Quetzal with Diamond seems to do same thing...a few forest, then 20 hrs. I read a nghbrs wall n passed it on and about 5,6 players had success. Nice when u stumble on a trick, shame i didn't read 1 for enamored but finally got that on bingo goal, breed w disco n paired w snowelf

GL to all trying for those drgns

Fashion Designer
    I finally got it! I think I just used Air and Forest

Fashion Designer
    Got it using Diamond/Forest.

Fashion Designer
    guess i came here too late, and they had fixed it.
    just tried using dino x dino , and all i get was fire, and forest , after abt a dozen tires, got a 12 hr timer...

now have to use boost to speed it up to free up the den for ch7 tasks....

PS. before i used air x forest, and then switch to yellow /green combo dragon x diamond, all i got are fails.. it would seem that i fail again trying to get this side task dragon (cannot actually remember if i had succeed at this b4 though).

I got a 20 hour timer on the last 10 minutes of the availability!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234