View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    Is the Enamored dragon egg white with a blue heart and a couple of small red hearts?
    Yes, there is a pic of it on the 1st page of this thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    , this trick is gold (literally)
    Yep, it certainly is! :-) I was too quick with my calculations. It actually starts by reducing gold spend by 10 for any egg with breeding time of 11 or more hours (and x-1 for x=10 hours or less); and increasing by +1 gold every 6 minutes thereafter for the one hour boost. I also use this trick every time when I purchase the Diamond Temple boost when it goes on sale. Saves a ton of gold and yields plenty of Diamond type dragons at a hefty discount especially if you have 2 dens going and 4 nests!

That was why I didn't use my 10x boosts for this speed breed as I save them up for speed breeding Diamonds, though I haven't felt like it for the past year as my interest for DS has waned quite a bit with all the issues mentioned here in the forum (i.e. too many events with no breaks, often two running concurrently, with lots of rigging to force people to spend gold). Ramped up a bit again this month as I like quite a few of the Valentine dragons. :-)
    Last edited by KevinW07; 02-19-18 at 01:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, it was the ridiculous impossibility to breed a common dragon that led me to quit this game about six months ago after playing daily and taking part in every event for years. I recently got lured back by the promise of more land (which takes WAY too long to unlock while using the spell shop for events anyway). Now trying for enamored has me breeding endless rares and super rares. I see nothing has changed while I was gone. I will once again be freeing up my spare time and iPad space. Bye DS, I once loved you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Haven't had much luck trying to breed the so-called common Enamored dragon. Eight attempts so far, but just keep on getting rares and Winter Elf; doesn't help that there are 3 possible Commons when trying to breed white and blue types. Typical ploy to force one to purchase it. Anyone else having trouble?
    Yes, I too cannot breed a common for the life of me. Happens every time we get these events! And as soon as the events are over, all I will get are the commons again! Three days now waiting on 16 and 17 hour fails...

After trying alsorts of blue & white combinations and getting all sorts of rare dragons (about 10 or 12) I decided to try Lost love & light and lo behold I got the enamored dragon first try on this combination. Just in time for when I got to the day to hatch it so with 5 hours breeding and then 5 more hatching I managed it just now.

Fashion Designer
    I just bred my Smitten dragon and it's on for 18 hours, which seriously limits the number of quests I can do

Rhino Keeper
    I think I?m out, no enamored dragon for me. 6 days but no luck, just got a 17 hr cloud and I?m already 24 hours behind....... so much for common!

Fashion Designer
    Does craft a love gram mean start crafting or finishing craft during this act in chapter 9? Also is there anyway to see how mny secret kisses or notes you have while the spell shop is being used. I stupidly started crafting one of the gemstone dragons because they are getting rid of them and i felt panicked with such short notice. Now I may have messed up tales for myself. Not knowing how many materials I have or need. S8 has made a real mess of things with there changes. And why can't we see these materials in our storage????
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-19-18 at 05:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I think I?m out, no enamored dragon for me. 6 days but no luck, just got a 17 hr cloud and I?m already 24 hours behind....... so much for common!
    I suggest carry on with the tales keep trying. I got it with Blue Moon (white-blue super rare) and Moonlight (white-blue super rare) after trying for 6 times. 24 hours behind is OK if you can't get it to the end, at least you'll get Romantic dragon. This is what I do when I am behind. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Im waiting for the next chapter to unlook in 32minutes , im again in the game \o/

8.1 Raise Romantic Dragon to level 5. < mine need 6 hours more of crafting and 9 hours of hatching

So, im 15 hours behind .

Good nite

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast