View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Chapt 7, Part 4. Breed with a Smitten Dragon.

In order to get Smitten back to adventures quickly, breed Smitten with a solid pink dragon (such as Virtue, Naga, Kitsune, Black Swan). The only outcome is a Fire dragon
    Not true!!! I bred mine with level 10 kitsune and got 33 hr timer. Fortunately I have several boosts I can use.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    Still stuck on chapter 6 trying to breed Enamoured. Only 2 days left on my counter. This is worse than ridiculous- every event I get stuck on the silly breeding section, haven't been able to complete an event in almost a year! I can understand the occasional fails, etc. but every time? same with tournaments. Games are supposed to be fun, not stressful like this.
    Just a tip: hope it may help for future events. But I always start breeding about 2 days before it is needed. And it seems to work out that I get enough fails and finally get the required common dragon needed. I may get it the day it is need but most the time it is the next day. I just make sure I have everything completed or set up for completion so I can get thru 2 days quickly. This is what has worked for me.
    Good luck!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Not true!!! I bred mine with level 10 kitsune and got 33 hr timer. Fortunately I have several boosts I can use.
    I'm so sorry! Here I was thinking I'd found a good tip and messed some of you up ... sigh

Another event I won't finish can't even get a simple common dragon so disappointed in the game. Won't play events anymore.

So you spend real money to complete the events I'm guessing because I can't finish them unless I spend money and I refuse to put real cash into a game anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I always get first dragon and second then don't bother about last because I'm not spending real cash on this game NOT worth it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    I final got an enamored dragon using Mist and Hypnotic. I had previously tried light and water with no luck.
    Got a 20 hour fail with that combo count me amng those who have not finished a challenge in a lng time, because of having to breed a ?common? dragon . It is so frustrating how much they scew the game to try and make you spend gold.

Fashion Designer
    increasing the hatch/ evo time of tales dragon sucks.
    with crafting/ hatching time increased, by the time crafting is completed, it already passed my bed time to put them on nest. and speeding up crafting is "expensive" in terms of gold.

not helping is that ch7 breeding task gave me a titan. (useless fail now that gemstone dragons are going away too)

in the past we can see how many quest item we have in storage, now we could only check in craft shop , another inconveniences that is not helping in the aspect of planning ahead during tales.

looks like chapter 8 will be my last coz i am totally out of food. total right now is 16k
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Just a tip: hope it may help for future events. But I always start breeding about 2 days before it is needed. And it seems to work out that I get enough fails and finally get the required common dragon needed. I may get it the day it is need but most the time it is the next day. I just make sure I have everything completed or set up for completion so I can get thru 2 days quickly. This is what has worked for me.
    Good luck!
    I usually start on the first day. Fortunately, I don't care about breeding the limited time dragons during the Tale.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast