View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Chapt 7, Part 4. Breed with a Smitten Dragon.

In order to get Smitten back to adventures quickly, breed Smitten with a solid pink dragon (such as Virtue, Naga, Kitsune, Black Swan). The only outcome is a Fire dragon

update: fire was the only outcome from a "source", now proved to be inaccurate
    so sorry to those who fell behind due to this!
    Last edited by sipland; 02-20-18 at 08:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my goodness chapt 8 calls for smitten to breed again this time with enamored. Trust my luck I now have smitten tied up for 26 hrs. That throws questing in doubt. I think I only have one boost left to use too after trying for enamored in the first place. This game is like one step forward and twenty back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post

In order to get Smitten back to adventures quickly, breed Smitten with a solid pink dragon (such as Virtue, Naga, Kitsune, Black Swan). The only outcome is a Fire dragon
    Thank you so much for this tip - frees up my Smitten to head right back to questing

So I?m on the task to breed with a smitten dragon I go to the breeding den my game is frozen with two dragons already selected named quarts level 14. I have closed out and re-opened my game several times they?re still frozen I don?t have any dragons breeding. Need help, tried to submit a support ticket but I couldn?t get logged into support .

Fashion Designer

Man, I wish I knew that. Mine was on there for 18 hours!

Rhino Keeper

Too late for me, i got 33 hours. Fortunately, by the time it hatches, romantic will finish evolving

Fashion Designer
    While waiting for chapter 8 to open I bred diamond with forest as a last ditch effort to get the limited time dragon. I read it has been possible with that combo. And I got a quetzal. I've tried for that a thousand times. So I'm happy about that but tlk about inconvenient 32 hour wait time. I heard they come when it's most inconvenient. Can't breed enamored with smitten until after chapter 9 will hve opened. Finally got my second diamond though!
    I still have no way of knowing how many materials I need to quest for to do the archway. Since I'm using the spell shop to crft a gemstone dragon that is going to be obtained a "different and secret new way" lol. They really need to fix it so u can see your materials without the shop I mean come on s8. Think..think.. or just play the game would you.

Fashion Designer
    I will soon be breeding Smitten with Enamoured so I'm really hoping to get a short one out of that so I can get back to questing, which I'm a little behind on. Also have Romantic evolving for 9 hours now, so looks like I won't be doing the "Win one battle with your Romantic Dragon" for a while

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I will soon be breeding Smitten with Enamoured so I'm really hoping to get a short one out of that so I can get back to questing, which I'm a little behind on. Also have Romantic evolving for 9 hours now, so looks like I won't be doing the "Win one battle with your Romantic Dragon" for a while
    Of course, I got 20 hours, the second longest option (other than Prime Dragons, which was not an option). At least it should be a Hot Chocolate Dragon, and I don't have one of those yet

Another event that won't get finished.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast