View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Four straight losses in trying to win my last battle with Romantic. Definitely rigged to try and force us to spend gold to Ultimate out! Sigh . . .
    usually the game would generate opponents that are strong against our designated dragon.
    if chances are too slim checking the chart, then, probably should use other dragons to win that battle first and hope next rd would have better chance.

i had to fight around 7 battles to win the 2 that i need to.. passion/ red just isn't good combo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    my game is acting strange again.
    i haven't sent out request for a long time (almost maxed out on the expand by maps, and recently only expand those using bomb island part, and marble key)

when i sent out request (ch10.1) , it said i have sent out request to 6 of my nrbs today???
    。O。   <-my expression

as sometimes after checking boxes in the request pop up, some ticks would vanish as i go through the list and scrolling back up to check, i sent out some of the request again , again it told me i have sent request to xx nrbs today...

what should i do?
    if i send request out again, i am afraid it would make it worse..
    another strange phenomena:

this is almost 83 mins after reset.
    before to make sure my game sync , i have both properly closed , and forced close my game after reset multiple times (making sure, also to check on number of request answered).
    83 mins after game reset, i suddenly received a map request from my nrb that labelled 18 hrs ago!

wonder how that happened?
    if my nrb maxed out already yesterday when sending out map request, then, shouldn't i be able to receive the request immediately after reset o' clock?

Rhino Keeper
    usually the game would generate opponents that are strong against our designated dragon.
    if chances are too slim checking the chart, then, probably should use other dragons to win that battle first and hope next rd would have better chance.

i had to fight around 7 battles to win the 2 that i need to.. passion/ red just isn't good combo.
    Yep, that was what I actually did. Cleared the arena with low percentage dragons and fought against dragons with 55% chance which was the highest that I was presented with, i.e. Turtle L12 (L then cleared); Comet L11 (L then cleared); Spell L13 1mbb, 2bbb; Awoken L12 1mbb; Awoken L12 (Cleared); Pixie L12 1mbb, bmU. After 6 losses (in between clearing) with trying to win the last battle required for Romantic, I opted to Ultimate out with my free gold (i.e. never had to buy gold, earned all my gold from gifts and then GPDs) as Chapter 10 had just started. Won't give TL an actual cent with how they've run this game down; although the new Codex is a good thing that's spiked my interest again.

Now, I'm in good shape with the Wedding Archway being crafted and I can focus on winning the final four battles using my go to arena dragons. Should go okay unless it is rigged again. The last win required for the Enamored was definitely rigged as whenever I experience being stuck at a Battle Arena round, it is usually at least 8 to 20+ losses with the dealt damage to my chosen dragon generally the same with each of the opponent dragon's strike; a tell tale clue that I've been able to spot from experience. So, having to Ultimate out with 12 gold in Tales is not too bad versus 30 in a tournament. Also, now with the generally useless gifts that TL have offered to watch a video (which was previously gold), I save these now to accelerate battles when I need to.

I have been trying to breed the Enamored dragon since it came out. I'm using both breeding den and breeding roost non stop. I'm also using up all my speeding boosts too! Still no enamored for me
    I've missed out on so many tales for the same reason.
    It's getting boring and still no codex for me either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    XDDD good one

I have a question if you start early, do you have more time to finish the tales
    Hahah thank you

Fashion Designer
    my game is acting strange again.
    i haven't sent out request for a long time (almost maxed out on the expand by maps, and recently only expand those using bomb island part, and marble key)

when i sent out request (ch10.1) , it said i have sent out request to 6 of my nrbs today???
    。O。   <-my expression

as sometimes after checking boxes in the request pop up, some ticks would vanish as i go through the list and scrolling back up to check, i sent out some of the request again , again it told me i have sent request to xx nrbs today...

what should i do?
    if i send request out again, i am afraid it would make it worse..
    I used to have the unchecking box problem every time I sent requests. And the error messages. So annoying.

Through trial and error, I think I figured out the problem. It's Stormy. You have to send Stormy a request first. Once that single request is sent, reopen the list and check off everyone else. It should work normally then.

I started doing this about a year ago and haven't had boxes uncheck themselves or the dumb, incorrect error messages ("you've already sent today ...") popping up since. I do it this way for both the maps and the Tales requests.

When you exit out of the friends screen after sending a single request to Stormy, all you have to do is tap the Tales icon on the righthand side of the game screen and then tap the "Ask" button again. That will reopen your friends list so you can send more requests.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-23-18 at 10:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The World Event starting about gave me a heart attack! I thought the Tales had ended early.

Out of post-palpitation anxiety, I spent a little gold to move my Tales along. It was only 6 gold (four to speed the last 46 min. of the last quest, and two to auto-finish the last Love Gram), but I pride myself in NOT using gold on the Tales.

I messed up, though- I overslept today, so am a few hours behind my handwritten schedule for Ch.10. Arg! At least I was awake at game reset time in the wee hours and sent out my friend requests before I fell asleep.

So, my Arch is crafting, got a timer set for it, and then I just have the four battles- and they will be the easy tourney battles! Yay!! Usually when the Tales overlap with a tourney, I end up with the hard, high-level battles in the last Chapters. This is MUCH better.

13 hrs. left, so I should be good!

Good luck to everyone else plugging away!

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know can you store the lovers dragon egg out of the craft building. I'm really having a problem with jammed up nests due to crafting gem dragons. And I dont want things stuck on breeding roost As I try for XO dragon. I lost 20 hours yesterday with a fire dragon stuck on the roost. I still have to craft the kiss dragon from the fights and the lovers dragon. Are either of these able to be stored before placing on nests. I could not store the crafted gem dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Does anyone know can you store the lovers dragon egg out of the craft building. I'm really having a problem with jammed up nests due to crafting gem dragons. And I dont want things stuck on breeding roost As I try for XO dragon. I lost 20 hours yesterday with a fire dragon stuck on the roost. I still have to craft the kiss dragon from the fights and the lovers dragon. Are either of these able to be stored before placing on nests. I could not store the crafted gem dragons.
    Sorry, no

It used to be that I would craft Adventure Tickets or Farm Boosts with the token that they give as the final prize as I have all the dragons they put out for crafting with the token. This time around though I crafted the Lovers Dragon just so I can disenchant it at the Dragon Portal for 100 points of Essence