View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Ha! just looked at all the other posts. It seems Sergio and I are not alone in our sad little boat of loser.

Fashion Designer
    Lost love and light gave me enamoured on 1st try, I was about to give up!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Just a tip: hope it may help for future events. But I always start breeding about 2 days before it is needed. And it seems to work out that I get enough fails and finally get the required common dragon needed. I may get it the day it is need but most the time it is the next day. I just make sure I have everything completed or set up for completion so I can get thru 2 days quickly. This is what has worked for me.
    Good luck!
    I found that if I breed the wanted dragon before I commence the Tales, I get it first time. If I try after commencing Tales, it takes the first five days trying before I breed it. This is why this forum is so helpful to let us know which dragon to breed before hitting Start button for Tales.

[QUOTE=summersalt;1494189]While waiting for chapter 8 to open I bred diamond with forest as a last ditch effort to get the limited time dragon. I read it has been possible with that combo. And I got a quetzal. I've tried for that a thousand times. So I'm happy about that but tlk about inconvenient 32 hour wait time. I heard they come when it's most inconvenient. Can't breed enamored with smitten until after chapter 9 will hve opened. Finally got my second diamond though!
    I still have no way of knowing how many materials I need to quest for to do the archway. Since I'm using the spell shop to crft a gemstone dragon that is going to be obtained a "different and secret new way" lol. They really need to fix it so u can see your materials without the shop I mean come on s8. Think..think.. or just play the game would you.[/QUOTE

I usually start questing as soon as I have the first dragon hatched, I mostly evolve overnight and the last decoration is usually 3x the "material" which is 4x quest 1 and 2x quest 2 for each, so 12 quest 1s and 6 quest 2s total alone for chapter 10. I craft two "materials" before chapter 10, trying to squeeze in quests whenever possible. You really have to plan ahead and time it right, and hope for no big hiccups.
    The last dragon I put in my trade machine takes now 24hrs, it is turning in some star dust or something in a bottle. I was so close to have all black gems for crafting the gem dragon, now I won't

Banned
    Finished but my concern is that I only have 16,624 Forever Bands!

I am still stuck trying for the Enamored Dragon. The only thing I have managed to do on this Dragon Tales is build up food! I really liked all those pink dragons, but I guess it just isn’t going to happen. Is this Dragon really common?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the tasks for Chapter 10 for mid-level? I use 2 different websites for info - one has nothing for mid-level and the other has not been accurate for this Tales. Thanks for any help!

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what happens if dragons are evolved ahead of time? Do they get bugged or does the act autocomplete?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    Does anyone know what happens if dragons are evolved ahead of time? Do they get bugged or does the act autocomplete?
    I've been doing it the whole time and they've been fine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Omg, I hope new tourney starts like ... now. Romantic is an awful fighter. Got a Hippogriff he's trying to beat for the Chapter 8 fight and it is *not* going well. At this rate, those 2 fights in Ch. 9 are gonna be painful.
    I raised my Romantic up to level 12 ahead of time (i.e. giving it as much chance as possible since it is required in Chapter 10 anyway to be at L12) and then started to fight with it then. Won the fight in Chapter 8 quite easily; won the first fight against a Fluffy L12, but then lost to Turtle L12 (i.e. too much to hope for). ****ed it off while Romantic was in the Spa, and now it's lost to Comet L11. You're right, even at level 12, Romantic is not a great fighter. Haven't played Tales for a while, I like the Valentine dragons, so decided to play this one. Requiring pretty useless event dragons to win in the Battle Arena is another hurdle and pain in the butt, together with longer breeding and increased questing time required to get to the end is another nail in the coffin for people playing Tales. Did not miss Tales with my hiatus, and will go back to skipping it again as it's no longer relaxing to play it.

I wish you good luck with your battling! :-)
    Last edited by KevinW07; 02-22-18 at 09:13 AM.