View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    looks like chapter 8 will be my last coz i am totally out of food. total right now is 16k
    Sorry to hear. I'm able to harvest more than 400k food during the Tale.

Fashion Designer
    I have actually been able to finish most of the Tales I've participated in using no gold (or maybe 1 or 2 gold total to speed breed one time or something)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    I don?t think the Romantic Dragon can beat anything in the battle arena. I?ve been trying every two hours all day long. I have it up to level 13. Lose, next hour defeat challenger with something else, next hour Romantic is healed & ready for a new challenger, another loss. Reapeat, repeat repeat all day long. What a loser, good for nothing Dragon to have up to 13.
    Same.. I was already behind from trying to craft abgemstone dragin during tales.. And the romantic dragon sucks. I can't get through win 1 right with romantic dragon. And i already have it at level 9. Just had to use diamond against a dragon that romantic can't get just to get to another fight. Already a chapter behind.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I think it means finishing but it only takes an hour so I usually just do the whole thing when it asks
    Oh only an hour. Thanks. I couldn't see since I was using spell shop to craft gem stone dragons. So inconvenient during tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Oh only an hour. Thanks. I couldn't see since I was using spell shop to craft gem stone dragons. So inconvenient during tales.
    Yeah for sure. I wish there was some way to see other things that can be crafted while something is being crafted.

Rhino Keeper
    I put smitten with diamond and got 9 hours, I can?t work out what that is, can anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I put smitten with diamond and got 9 hours, I can?t work out what that is, can anyone else?
    Probably a light dragon. The red and white are gonna break out of pink. Or remain a pink type dragon. And white and red can combine but none equal 9 hours. Neither do any diamond and pink. Diamond and red. Or diamond and white. So most likely just a white light dragon. Unless theres a limited one im not thinking of.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-21-18 at 07:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Does craft a love gram mean start crafting or finishing craft during this act in chapter 9? Also is there anyway to see how mny secret kisses or notes you have while the spell shop is being used. I stupidly started crafting one of the gemstone dragons because they are getting rid of them and i felt panicked with such short notice. Now I may have messed up tales for myself. Not knowing how many materials I have or need. S8 has made a real mess of things with there changes. And why can't we see these materials in our storage????
    From previous experiences, it is to finish it. Otherwise, it would have said "Start" in the beginning just like "Start crafting a Rose Tree" in chapter 6, act 1. Regardless, it would be safe to start crafting one ahead of time and collect it when asked for at act 4 as you need a total of three Love Grams ready in order to craft the Wedding Archway in chapter 10. Happy crafting and make sure you have 2 small rubies as well for the Archway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    I don?t think the Romantic Dragon can beat anything in the battle arena. I?ve been trying every two hours all day long. I have it up to level 13. Lose, next hour defeat challenger with something else, next hour Romantic is healed & ready for a new challenger, another loss. Reapeat, repeat repeat all day long. What a loser, good for nothing Dragon to have up to 13.
    This is sadly true, there are few dragons

Romantic is Hearth, Fire with Event Rarity

Event Rarity only have advantage versus Common and Rare dragons, is neutral to event dragons and lose vs Super Rare dragons.

Heart (Valentine) is neutral, dont have good or bad matches.
    Red dont have a good coverage of arena dragons:

Win vs : Green, Dino, Zodiac, Metal, Soccer
    Lose to: Yellow, Blue, Stone, Tropic, Champion

From my observations:

Dino only have single color rare and Super rare dragons, this are the only dragons that Romantic can **** consistently IF HIS LEVEL IS NEAR

Zodiac only have Dual color dragons (Zodiac + Pure color) and all are Rare dragons , this depend of the second color, but this color is not common in arena (there are few zodiacs, i believe 14 with only 1 event-rare)

Metal have Single color Rares , and Triple color event-rares , Single color metal are easy to ****, Triple color event are almost imposible

Soccer dont have dragons or i dont get any soccer dragon

Green dragons: almost none pure dragon, few double colors dragons , almost all Super rares (Landworm GrenFire nv 14 can and will **** you 100% times ), there a few Event-rare

All color that are neutral : only Rares and Common , an only if Romantic have more or equals levels

In resumen:

Level up Romantic until have enough levels for your arena matches, prioritize level up over Arena matches.

If one of color is Yellow, Blue, Stone, Tropic, Champion dont use Romantic.

If is Super or Ultra rare dont use Romantic.

Single color: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Metal, Soccer use Romantic

Any other color combination : If rarity is less than Super Rare use Romantic

Fashion Designer
    Omg, I hope new tourney starts like ... now. Romantic is an awful fighter. Got a Hippogriff he's trying to beat for the Chapter 8 fight and it is *not* going well. At this rate, those 2 fights in Ch. 9 are gonna be painful.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast