View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

So smitten breeding with virtue says the only outcome is fire. That is not true. I got a 17 hr egg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    So smitten breeding with virtue says the only outcome is fire. That is not true. I got a 17 hr egg.
    Sounds like you got Black Swan. That's a good dragon to have.

Farm Supplier
    Still stuck on chapter 6 trying to breed Enamoured. Only 2 days left on my counter. This is worse than ridiculous- every event I get stuck on the silly breeding section, haven't been able to complete an event in almost a year! I can understand the occasional fails, etc. but every time? same with tournaments. Games are supposed to be fun, not stressful like this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Does craft a love gram mean start crafting or finishing craft during this act in chapter 9? Also is there anyway to see how mny secret kisses or notes you have while the spell shop is being used. I stupidly started crafting one of the gemstone dragons because they are getting rid of them and i felt panicked with such short notice. Now I may have messed up tales for myself. Not knowing how many materials I have or need. S8 has made a real mess of things with there changes. And why can't we see these materials in our storage????
    Does anyone know?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Does anyone know?
    I think it means finishing but it only takes an hour so I usually just do the whole thing when it asks

I don’t think the Romantic Dragon can beat anything in the battle arena. I’ve been trying every two hours all day long. I have it up to level 13. Lose, next hour defeat challenger with something else, next hour Romantic is healed & ready for a new challenger, another loss. Reapeat, repeat repeat all day long. What a loser, good for nothing Dragon to have up to 13.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I will soon be breeding Smitten with Enamoured so I'm really hoping to get a short one out of that so I can get back to questing, which I'm a little behind on. Also have Romantic evolving for 9 hours now, so looks like I won't be doing the "Win one battle with your Romantic Dragon" for a while
    Dont worry too much. My Level 9 Romantic is now in the healing spa for the third time!!!!
    No time to raise it to L10. How on earth can it beat the Rares and Super Rares S8 has put in fighting arena.
    Another Tales Event has been made impossible to finish. Since the last debacle I have refused to spend Gold to finish. This is because it appears that S8 is deliberately injecting too many actions totally dependent on luck.
    Perhaps its time to follow GhostieMoms example - #63 - and simply stop trying to beat the odds.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 02-20-18 at 06:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    I don’t think the Romantic Dragon can beat anything in the battle arena. I’ve been trying every two hours all day long. I have it up to level 13. Lose, next hour defeat challenger with something else, next hour Romantic is healed & ready for a new challenger, another loss. Reapeat, repeat repeat all day long. What a loser, good for nothing Dragon to have up to 13.
    DITTO DITTO
    It seems they have deliberately given us dragons against which Romantic has no chance

I like a challenge but this game has entered the ridiculous stage.
    I would like to know how many started this event and how many actually finish without spending gold.

EXTRAEXTRA ......
    Romantics latest opponent in my game is Lorekeeper who has already sent her to healing spa once today

AND it gets worse
    After many tries Romantic eventually managed a win. Next goal seemed easy - win 2 battles- NOT SO
    Butterfly11 has so far beaten my two best champions - Unruly15 and DreadCaptain13. In my experience both of these have previously beaten butterfly 9 times out of 10. SIGH. Do I wait for these to heal and try again or try with a weaker opponent?
    Already a day behind now. Hardly worth bothering any more as next chapter requires Romantic to win two more battles which is clearly not going to happen in time to finish.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 02-21-18 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    Oh no, I'm so sorry! I used a breeding "source". Hope you don't have it yet and my advice doesn't set you back in the Tales!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Dont worry too much. My Level 9 Romantic is now in the healing spa for the third time!!!!
    No time to raise it to L10. How on earth can it beat the Rares and Super Rares S8 has put in fighting arena.
    Another Tales Event has been made impossible to finish. Since the last debacle I have refused to spend Gold to finish. This is because it appears that S8 is deliberately injecting too many actions totally dependent on luck.
    Perhaps its time to follow GhostieMoms example - #63 - and simply stop trying to beat the odds.
    I actually managed to beat Valkyrie with the Romantic Dragon on the first try . . . I must be lucky!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast