View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What prizes do you like?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

14 48.28%
  • I did not like this Event

7 24.14%
  • I could not finish in Time

10 34.48%
  • True Love Dragon

19 65.52%
  • Smitten Dragon

22 75.86%
  • Enamored Dragon

17 58.62%
  • Romantic Dragon

18 62.07%
  • Rose Path

3 10.34%
  • Firapples

17 58.62%
  • Rose Tree

5 17.24%
  • Island parts

6 20.69%
  • Raw Marble

6 20.69%
  • Wedding Archway

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Romance Dragon Tales -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Good for you.

I on the other hand am a victim of their inability to fix the constant, inexplicable resets.

I evolved the Smitten Dragon to level seven as required for the 5th chapter (actually it auto-completed cause it was evolved back in chapter 4), collected and put out the Rose Path, picked up the Beloved Bands from my breeding dens, started the quest and got the next chapter notification, all within less than a minute. Then I started crafting a Lovegram and closed the game.

When I came back to it a couple of hours later the craft was ready for collection so I tapped it and .... put it in storage .... I thought to myself “what did I have to put that into storage, I never had to put any crafted materials into storage.” Then it dawned on me that the buggy piece of whatever I was wasting my time on had RESET ITSELF back to the point before the time where I had laid out the Rose Path

I quickly put my device in airplane mode and forced-quit the game, restarting it 5 minutes later in the hope that the lousy syncing service of the game would perhaps put the Rose Path back in the Spell Shop ... no such luck.

The result ... I lost the compleation of Rose Path act, which amounted to 10 hours of gaming time because I now have to repeat the collection of the required materials and crafting of the Path.

The game was really far more stable and never had these resetting issues when the team was less obsessed with blocking the *****ing that went on in the battle tournaments.
    I woiuld be so mad! I have had to evolve a dragon more than once though. Even had the phone notification still saying the dragon had evolved to level 4. But after placing it and a reset of a frozen game it was level 3. Yet I knew I evolved the correct dragon and phone notification proved it.

I fell for the boosted breed pop up, lost 12 gold. This happened to me before too. So I should have known.

Executive Chef
    And just like the last tournament, the new common dragon suddenly becomes ultra rare. It’s completely ridiculous. I have literally only ever bred a Hot Chocolate dragon once before. I’ve now had 2 of those in the span of two days. So two HC, a Metal, a Disco and now something that is a 16 hour breed that I have no clue what it is. I didn’t finish the last Tales because I couldn’t breed New England and refused to spend gold to buy it. Looks like it’s gonna happen here too.

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't had much luck trying to breed the so-called common Enamored dragon. Eight attempts so far, but just keep on getting rares and Winter Elf; doesn't help that there are 3 possible Commons when trying to breed white and blue types. Typical ploy to force one to purchase it. Anyone else having trouble?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    And just like the last tournament, the new common dragon suddenly becomes ultra rare. It’s completely ridiculous. I have literally only ever bred a Hot Chocolate dragon once before. I’ve now had 2 of those in the span of two days. So two HC, a Metal, a Disco and now something that is a 16 hour breed that I have no clue what it is. I didn’t finish the last Tales because I couldn’t breed New England and refused to spend gold to buy it. Looks like it’s gonna happen here too.
    Yes, really annoying indeed! I keep on getting Metals (which usually hardly happens). I wish you good luck and hope you will be able to breed one.

I final got an enamored dragon using Mist and Hypnotic. I had previously tried light and water with no luck.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Haven't had much luck trying to breed the so-called common Enamored dragon. Eight attempts so far, but just keep on getting rares and Winter Elf; doesn't help that there are 3 possible Commons when trying to breed white and blue types. Typical ploy to force one to purchase it. Anyone else having trouble?
    Yes!! Nothing but Winter, Winter Elf, and Discos repeatedly. Getting sick of it. I’ve even used all my boosts to finish any breeding that was longer than the 8hr for Enamored. Looks like I won’t get past this stage of these Tales

Rhino Keeper
    The common breeding is usually where my game stops...for a common dragon it is awfully hard to breed...I refuse to spend gold to buy this dragon...if I can’t breed it I will just not go any further and be happy with my Smitten Dragon!

Banned
    Ugh, I raised my Smitten to level 15 by mistake. Now I gotta make up the 70K food I wasted on that catastrophe. Hopefully Smitten will be good in the battle arena as a result.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Blue Moon Dragon => Super Rare

gratz!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast