Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Broken Heart Tournament February 13 2018

I am so relieved that this was an easy tournament for once. No major issues with any of the opponents. I think I had three that I had to fight a second time. Unfortunately Broken Heart has to sit out the tales before heading to the nest, 30 hours are quite long.
    Good luck to all others still battling.

Banned
    Now nearing 20 losses and 2 days on Valkyrie. It's just flat out ridiculous. Either fix or change what is causing this to happen every tournament. It's not fair to the players who have worked hard to be able to overcome any tournament matchup and who have supported this game over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Now nearing 20 losses and 2 days on Valkyrie. It's just flat out ridiculous. Either fix or change what is causing this to happen every tournament. It's not fair to the players who have worked hard to be able to overcome any tournament matchup and who have supported this game over the years.
    that IS ridiculous!!! I am on Valkyrie too. let's hope for both of us. Did u try Forest,air n life??
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Over 10 losses on Valkyrie. Using max level 25% win chance dragons (ADIPS).

This happens every single tournament over the last couple years. The odds of these consistent 10-20 loss streaks happening is astronomical. A 10 loss steak on this particular dragon while using 25% win chance dragons in just one tournament has a 5% chance of happening. It happens on at least one dragon per tournament and it's usually 2. I've had near 30 loss streaks before.

Targeted manipulation to force gold spending.
    This definitly happens. At that time is hard to chose right one. Happened to me many times as well. And that is also the rason why I think they are manipulating battles as well as breeding mechanisam.
    In this case keep hitting persistantly. Dont give up. Start using good color higher lvl and switch using lvl1 to try. I'm sure it aleady gives you the pain but keep on hitting.
    You still have time. Good luck!

Banned
    I had to use gold on Valkyrie. Well over 20 losses. Ridiculous.

Then got treated to 6 losses through rounds 27, 28 and 29 with 50-60% win chance dragons.

It just seems like a completely broken tournament to me. I'm not going to continue playing this game if this happens again. Don't need to put up with what amounts to outright theft at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Was a shockingly easy tourney only two dragons vacationing at the spa.
    I thought so too, I only had 3 drags in the healing spa, usually I have a good dozen. My worst experience this time was Bronze, don?t know why, but metal types always stump me. I lost 5 drags on that before beating it finally.

couldn't complete thos time. with 6 hours left n my 6th loss to Valkyrie i didn't want to go through this headache at all so didn't even try after that
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678