Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Heart Tournament February 13 2018

Executive Chef
    I’m fed up with this game-closing glitch. How is this for crazy; I have a Jade dragon in the Healing Spa that I lost to the round three dragon, yet I glitched AFTER I sent it to the spa, and reopen to find I am back to round TWO, but worse still - Jade is STILL in the spa! How can the game take me back two rounds on one hand, but keep Jade in the spa on the other hand? And no, I hadn’t used Jade on a previous round.

Glitching has me out of pocket 250 gold for a habitat that I have lodged a help ticket for....and now this. Ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I’m fed up with this game-closing glitch. How is this for crazy; I have a Jade dragon in the Healing Spa that I lost to the round three dragon, yet I glitched AFTER I sent it to the spa, and reopen to find I am back to round TWO, but worse still - Jade is STILL in the spa! How can the game take me back two rounds on one hand, but keep Jade in the spa on the other hand? And no, I hadn’t used Jade on a previous round.

Glitching has me out of pocket 250 gold for a habitat that I have lodged a help ticket for....and now this. Ridiculous.
    That's the worst! The glitches during the tourneys do seem to be getting worse, at least on my island. It happens to so many of us and in the same situations that I refuse to believe it's our devices. I hope you have better luck the rest of the tourney.

I'm off to fight Dozer....again. I beat him the first time but when I came back an hour later there he is waiting for me. Sigh. Good thing we have plenty of time for this one, I think we'll need it!

I already had 2 glitches so far.. Beat Dawn with marshmallow, only to find him still there an hour later...I can't remember the other dragon, but I definitely know it's 2 rounds to had to repeat. It's a major issue, especially knowing you could be a lot further with the tournament due to these glitches..smh.. hope the rest of the tourney goes smoothly for you as well as everyone else...

I am so sorry dear! I hope u get the refund
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Hahah, you are at again, I wonder how long you be able to keep it up, maybe 30 rounds
    Though the pattern did break but it's always such a fun seein Skyharbour's list of winners.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Though the pattern did break but it's always such a fun seein Skyharbour's list of winners.
    I know, I decided to unleash some newbies, so far Mithril Lvl 4 and 1, I might actually leave my Lvl 15 in storage, haha, as if Lvl 4 Azurite, this tourney could be fun, pity work has to get in the way! No free spins either, sheesh I want this done in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I know, I decided to unleash some newbies, so far Mithril Lvl 4 and 1, I might actually leave my Lvl 15 in storage, haha, as if Lvl 4 Azurite, this tourney could be fun, pity work has to get in the way! No free spins either, sheesh I want this done in 3 days
    Nice plan! All the veryyy best for ur plan and completing the tourney in 3 days. I am sure u can do it. About the free spin, i have crushed my hopes using the watch video and spin button. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Im all alone in this valentines day u_U

Lets roll this

1. Freedom 1 - Horizon
    2. Hera 2 - Nomad
    3. Magnetic 2 - Carol
    3. Dozzer 3 - Landworm
    4. Sentinel 4 - Celestial
    5. Mire 4 - Carol
    6. Gemini 5 - Athletic
    7. Dawn 6 - Nymph
    8 . Bright Phoenix 7 - Carol (****s: Mithril)

The last Snugle leaderboard i level up Mithril and Congo , i wnat level up celestial too , but is much more expensive , i wat to believe that is not so necesary for this tournament

Horizont nv 10 (Purple, Yellow, Red) Super Rare
    Nomad nv 10 (Yellow,Green,Red ) Unbreadable (from tales)
    Carol nv 10 (Holiday, Pink, Green) Unbreadable (from tales)
    Landworm nv 14 (Red, Green) Super Rare
    Celestial nv 10 (Purple, Blue) Super rare
    Athletic nv 8 (Blue, Red) Rare
    Nymph nv 10 (Yellow,Green ) Super rare

Landworm Best Super Rare in the worldly world: Green/Red, easy to feed , easy to get
    Really love your style to represent the elemnts/colors of dragons.

Fashion Designer
    5 losses out of 6 rounds so far....how humorous.

Farm Supplier
    1-Freedom 1(White/Blue/Red) - New Year 7 (purple/blue/yellow)
    2-Hera 1(Olympus/Green) - Amazon 10 (champion/red)
    3-Magnetic 2(Metal/Pink) - Goblin 10 (black/red)
    4-Dozer 3(Dynamite) - Mindvolt 7 (yellow/blue)
    5-Sentinel 4(Champ) - Diamond 15
    6-Mire 4 (White/Green) - Leviathan 10 (blue/red)
    7-Gemini 5 (Zodiac) - Metal 7
    8-Dawn 6 (White/Blue/Yellow) - Headless 10 (purple/yellow)
    9-Bright Phoenix 7 (Pink/Yellow/Red) - Mexican 7 (world/pink/black)
    10-Blacksmith 8 (Metal/Red) - Scorpion 11 (red/yellow) B
    11-Avenging 9(Champ) - Diamond 15
    12-Delver 10(Stone/White/Blue) - Black Knight 13 (lost Aether 10 (purple/blue), Sky Fyre 12 (fey/purple/blue) - glitched out after this fight so I didn't need to heal Sky Fyre)
    13. Devil 11 (red/green) - Scorpion 11 (red/yellow)
    14. Pastel 13 (pink/white/purple) - Jade 9 (gemstone/black/green)
    15. Prankster 14 (black/pink/purple) - Black Rose 10 (black/green/red)
    16. Thai 17 (black/yellow) - Yin Yang 10 (black/white)
    17. Templar 15 (champion) - Diamond 15
    18. Sunshine 17 (white/purple/yellow) - Sky Fyre 12 (fey/purple/blue)
    19. River 16 (blue/green) - Black Knight 13 (champion)
    20. Disco 19 (blue/white) - Sky Fyre (fey/purple/blue)
    21. Father 14 (blue/yellow/green) - Valkyrie 10 (champion)
    22. Immortal 15 (champion) - Diamond 15
    23. Tracker 20 (fairytale/black/red) - Yin Yang 10 (black/white)
    24. Queen 18 (royal/black/red) - Amazon 10 (champion/red)
    25. Mosaic 18 (white/blue) - Sky Fyre 12 (fey/purple/blue)
    26. Valkyrie 19 (champion) -
    Last edited by desraymlp; 02-16-18 at 09:56 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast