Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Broken Heart Tournament February 13 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Neo Yellow being a major pain, lost like 5 times on it already.
    I had hard time too, but creator got it eventually. Try it if you have it:

Fashion Designer
    Time to face the last champion . . . Unruly. It was my first Champion, so maybe it has a soft spot for me and will go down easily :P

Fashion Designer
    WOW! Thank you everyone, I appreciate so many awesome tips!

Thank you skyharbor602, PrincessCouture2014, graovac, dovanificent and especially CranberryMil for creating that outstanding visual!

Those 3-element dragons drive me crazy. I'm sure it's almost instinctual for many of you, but I'm sitting here cursing math and madly scribbling on paper. Then it's frustrating if I don't have any good element combinations or if that dragon loses and I don't know what to try next. Being a newbie forces me to be creative.

That said, Valkyrie is like a shark and all my dragons are chum in the water. Diamond 15, Metal 15, Achilles 15, Valiant 14 and Passion 13 have all lost so I'm going to try disposable dragons.

OMG ... Air level 1 just bashed Valkyrie in a KO!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-16-18 at 10:43 PM.

I'm having a lot of trouble with Queen. Tried Glasswing 14, only have level 10 seeker & don't have the other ones listed or any others with same elements. Can anyone help? I'm trying hard to finally finish a tournament! Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got done now 30 hrs for the super rare prize????

Crazy!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble with Queen. Tried Glasswing 14, only have level 10 seeker & don't have the other ones listed or any others with same elements. Can anyone help? I'm trying hard to finally finish a tournament! Thanks.
    I used Seeker but mine was level 14 Skyharbor602 used Sobec or whatever it?s called mines in storage. I had always assumed Egypt was based on Purple/Yellow and I added the Green to it so just try a purple/yellow/green if you have it!

I really don?t think levels are that important as I can take out Level 20 champions with Level 1 dragons.

Also do you always use the same attacks, I tend to use bash for the first half and then switch to magic first towards the end of a tournament.

Hope this helps!

........just checked and Egypt splits to white/yellow so with green maybe Caesar or a white/yellow/green.
    Last edited by wjg59; 02-16-18 at 09:26 PM.

New Resident

Crazy!
    Who did you finally defeat Neo Yellow with? Congrats on finishing the tourney!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wjg59 View Post
    Who did you finally defeat Neo Yellow with? Congrats on finishing the tourney!
    I kept recycling knightmare, wardrum, mexican, and I think I finally got it with a L15 champ. This tourney had spots of long battles and then I would win those L15 champs in one battle...it was odd for sure. I dont get the long long long hatch times on these new dragons.

Fashion Designer

Crazy!
    No kidding, it?s such a long time! Especially during the Tales when I might need my nest for other things! I guess I could always hatch it later

game not loading for past 2-3 hours
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast