Thread: Not getting the tickets that ive earned

Unhappy Not getting the tickets that ive earned

PLEASE someone help
    I haven't been receiving the tickets for the temple when I earn them from playing bingo
    Also the boosts that I win from bingo are not showing up,I could have(should have) at least 2-3 of the temple dragons
    I also didn't receive250 points that I earned for bingo before last which resulted in me not getting the first dragon in that game that gives you decor prizes and dragons
    This is getting EXTREMELY frustrating😨

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There's currently no issues with the Adventure League system. If you didn't receive a specific prize, please contact support to learn your current League. If you placed in a lower league, you'll be promoted to the higher League which will show as your current League for a few hours after it ends, but you'll still just receive the prizes for the League that you placed in the previous week.

Exclamation DragonStory:Ticket Temple

I have not been receiving the tickets that I've won from Bingo games. I am at least 200 short right now. Most of the time I don't get the tickets that I win from the leaderboard part of bingo when I finish in grand,first or second place. But I never get the tickets that I've won from the league part.
    Also why does it put me out of the game EVERY single time I visit neighbors or community members? Please Please Please fix these problems
    There are a few more problems but I will talk about those at another time, I would be happy if these two problems are fixed