Thread: The last expansion square

Fashion Designer

The last expansion square

I remember reading on here that the ability to trade for expansion permits disappears from the exchange once there are no more places to expand to. Can anyone tell me whether that also stops the permits dropping from flygers and rainbow pots?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I remember reading on here that the ability to trade for expansion permits disappears from the exchange once there are no more places to expand to. Can anyone tell me whether that also stops the permits dropping from flygers and rainbow pots?
    I don't think so. I have one square left so I can still hold on the craft. But I am pretty sure the drops continue after you open them all. However, the drop is capped to 99. So go over the cap you can only use the Baron tent.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I've expanded fully and once I finished the last expansion the last trade in the Royal Exchange disappeared. I can still collect Permits from my animals that drop them and can collect Trade Tickets (until I reach the cap) but can no longer trade for Expansion Permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, you are correct. I, as well as, many players leave one plot unbuilt so that you can continue trade for expansion permits. Good Luck,����

Fashion Designer
    Thanks....I keep maxing on lanterns and wisps, and we could have a long wait for more squares but at least if the permits can fall from other sources it won't be too bad.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks....I keep maxing on lanterns and wisps, and we could have a long wait for more squares but at least if the permits can fall from other sources it won't be too bad.
    I am maxed on lanterns but I keep making lumin essence to use the wisps. My direwolf and flygers have given me 14 expansion tickets since last Dec. I am hoping that we will still have more expansions in the future.