Thread: I got all excited today, when I got a popup asking me,to take a survey about the game

Rhino Keeper

I got all excited today, when I got a popup asking me to take a survey about the game

I thought, "Wow! They're asking for input! Now I can tell them my $0.02 on World Events and all the impossible breeding quests, and maybe they'll start listening to us. But it turned out to be a parade of new animal designs and they wanted to know if I liked them or not. I was very disappointed that that was all they wanted to know.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 02-10-18 at 11:52 PM. Reason: One shouldn't type posts when they're half asleep, lol. Fixing typos.

Rhino Keeper
    @Alohatami, I think it's good they asked what we like best, but I agree the survey was less than it should have been. I'm not sure it would make a difference though, as they take no notice of the event polls. The last 4 WE polls all reflect player disapproval.

Banned
    They were all animals that have been released in the last few months. They're probably trying to gauge how many people like horses, vs deer vs birds, etc.