Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win- Breakup Dragon February 9 2018

Fashion Designer
    So far I've gotten Breakup and Black Rose, which is nice. Boo to the decorations.

Fashion Designer
    is the announcement pop up "watch video for free gift" referring to extra spin for the wheel?

i do not get the vid icon...

coins,coins,coins,food
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    So far I've gotten Breakup and Black Rose, which is nice. Boo to the decorations.
    wow congrats dear. it's been ages since i got any dragon at all
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    wow congrats dear. it's been ages since i got any dragon at all
    I hope you get one soon! I know how it feels to miss them all, I've been unlucky with most of the wheels so far!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Lucky you ive gotten nothing from the wheel but money food would be great but theclast three tines the wheel has come out i haven't gotten a newdragon from them. Beginning to piss me off. Its just another disappointing thing S8 has given us.
    That's sad to hear.

Spin to Win has always been about luck. Most of the times all I get are nothing but coins, maps, and food (which I really prefer among the other prizes excluding dragons).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    So far: coins, black rose (yay!), maps, break-up (yay!)... never been this lucky for quite some time in spin to win.
    Black Rose again! (still yay! My 2nd one for this spin {3rd one in total}). Not complaining though! I'd rather get duplicate dragons than useless coins.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I hope you get one soon! I know how it feels to miss them all, I've been unlucky with most of the wheels so far!
    I haven't been lucky with wheel since ages tbh. I don't think they r going to give me any dragon at all EVER from wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Black Rose again! (still yay! My 2nd one for this spin {3rd one in total}). Not complaining though! I'd rather get duplicate dragons than useless coins.
    Great!! Congratulations dear. Coins,Maps and decor all r useless for me. Food is good but dragons r best lol.

Banned
    I usually have at least some luck on the wheel, but this time I am getting decor almost every time. My newer account did get the Breakup Dragon, so i guess I can't complain if I get the grand prize. But there are 5 dragons on the wheel. You'd think the odds would be just a little bit better.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast