Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win- Breakup Dragon February 9 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I watched a video and then I tried to spin an and it said ?*sorry, try again later.*? on the bright side, I got to watch another video and I got the Breakup dragon!
    Congratulations

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Congratulations
    Thanks!

Banned
    I got the Breakup Dragon. But, like, what the heck? Who wants a dragon about breaking up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I got the Breakup Dragon. But, like, what the heck? Who wants a dragon about breaking up?
    Maybe they were running out of Valentine's day things and decided to go for the dark side!

Fashion Designer
    Maps, really...just open the mine and add some more of that type land. Food is always good, but since I got one wheel dragon in well over a year, food is my happy prize. My luck is no good in anything, no more $$$ for S8...too tired and apathetic.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Ok, so I?m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It?s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?
    My number of videos has decreased from 4 to 2 at the same time the spinning wheel appeared... Coincidence? Yeah right...

Fashion Designer
    I have an android. I get the videos. They play. But once you spin again. The wheel never stops spinning. I have tried dozens of times. I have to force close the game to even get back to regular play.

Fashion Designer
    So far: coins, black rose (yay!), maps, break-up (yay!)... never been this lucky for quite some time in spin to win.

Fashion Designer
    Im beginning to think the spin the wheel is usless the last 3 times its been out ive not gotten any dragon none 0 zippo its really disappointing i dont need anymore cash i dont want the decoration. So im finishing this one bit for now on it can pass me by its another usless thing s8 has given us. What the use of having dragon on there you dont get them anyways.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    So far: coins, black rose (yay!), maps, break-up (yay!)... never been this lucky for quite some time in spin to win.
    Lucky you ive gotten nothing from the wheel but money food would be great but theclast three tines the wheel has come out i haven't gotten a newdragon from them. Beginning to piss me off. Its just another disappointing thing S8 has given us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast