Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win- Breakup Dragon February 9 2018

Executive Chef
    Ok, so I’m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It’s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Ok, so I’m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It’s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?
    The video won't play for me! Does anyone know what format the video is or what app it needs to play (Samsung Galaxy tablet if that helps)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    The video won't play for me! Does anyone know what format the video is or what app it needs to play (Samsung Galaxy tablet if that helps)?
    I’m able to get them to play on an old iPad 2, IPhone 7 Plus and a broken down LG G5. The first couple times I’m sometimes told the video wouldn’t load and then it’ll work again. I tried the video for the wheel and it played forever. Then I tried it using the button on the left. The watch video for prizes one. The pop up showed you could win a diamond dragon or this pretty Egyptian dragon. Again, the video with the two guys came and played forever.

Executive Chef
    I have those freeze moments , and they had paused at a prize drag ★ well.. ended up no, lol

Ok, so I?m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It?s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?
    you are very lucky if u get to play a video coz my game says "Sorry the video cannot load" EVERY SINGLE TIME. I am i think 3rd/4th or idk which class player for S8.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    i think the videos don't play for android player. The button is just a decorative item
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

I’m able to get them to play on an old iPad 2, IPhone 7 Plus and a broken down LG G5. The first couple times I’m sometimes told the video wouldn’t load and then it’ll work again. I tried the video for the wheel and it played forever. Then I tried it using the button on the left. The watch video for prizes one. The pop up showed you could win a diamond dragon or this pretty Egyptian dragon. Again, the video with the two guys came and played forever.
    Lol! why even bother to give the option if u r getting a heart attack with the possibility of players getting something out of it. There r games which allow players to play few levels n then u need to pay for next levels. I call them evil but at least they are not disguising themselves

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Gotta love screen shots

Pity that they won?t load at the moment but a spin on one of my games clearly shows the major prize in the background but I get Cupid when I collect Cupid the wheel has not moved!

But wait this is the fault of my device and not the game!

You really need to step up to the mark and own your short comings Storm8! Either fix it or stop adding new content until it works!!!!
    Ah! nothing gonna happen love. we will get tired but they won't get better.

BTW I got coins

Fashion Designer
    I watched a video and then I tried to spin an and it said ?*sorry, try again later.*? on the bright side, I got to watch another video and I got the Breakup dragon!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast