Thread: Creativity

Creativity

Where's the creativity gone from the designers of this game? Actually both 7RS n BS. in bakery story, the supposedly new tiles are direct copy of fashion story tiles, so is the case of tables. Chairs r i think from spring theme of RS. The walls too i am sure will be a little edited or copy of some other as everything else seem to be the case. In RS, the walls are from fs, the first stove is from BS and i m sure 2nd stove too resemble too much with valentine stove from BS. I haven't yet seen the tables n chairs so can't talk about them. But come on S8 you guys surly are better than that. I won't stop playing but i would love to see creativity
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t get me started! And another thing that I think needs to be brought up...re-releases! It seems we aren’t going to get anymore. The ones we have gotten, in the last 3-4 months are just re-releases of re-released items. There is a ton of stuff that could be re-released. If they are having such a hard time coming up with stuff, why not just start from day one of the game and start over by releasing old goals, old items, and then add in some new stuff?

I think you stifle creativity when you try to cram too much into a short period of time. It doesn’t allow for the creative juices to flow. We need to go back to once a month goals and then maybe one update a month with a new oven each time. I’d also like to see more shrubbery, and what’s happened to wall deco? We haven’t gotten any new wall decorations in over a year now. S8 is letting a good thing go to waist. They have a game here that if nurtured, could earn them tons of money.

I hear the same thing all the time from neighbors...they want them to listen to our suggestions and they want more creativity. Maybe they need to have an open forum once a month where the creators/designers sit down “live” with some of the players over Facebook or something. Kind of like radio shows do. Hash it out...talk things over...get some ideas!

Sure, they can’t give us EVERYTHING we want, but surely some things, within reason. They have a gold mine here and I think they are taking it for granted. Maximum effort equals maximum return. I’d be willing to go broke on this game.

Just sayin
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see much creativity going on within the community players, so it's hard to knock the designers who are actually producing original material for people to use.

When are people going to stop relying on their stacked dividers & huts for roofs?
    Bakeries & restaurants are starting to look just a little too similar.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

I agree