View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

44 68.75%
  • I didn't like this event

8 12.50%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 17.19%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Mystery box

10 15.63%
  • Rosefinch

33 51.56%
  • Fond fountain

7 10.94%
  • Puppy love

34 53.13%
  • Sweetheart hollow

37 57.81%
  • Hug pug

32 50.00%
  • Forget-me-lop

35 54.69%
  • Posy pegasus

38 59.38%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 4.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Passionate Petals - 2018 Feb 9 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    I love how after i reached the last milestone now i get crazy chests..a bronze with 131?! Never get more than 25 with those.. regreting using so many gems to speed when i maybe could have managed with out!

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I love how after i reached the last milestone now i get crazy chests..a bronze with 131?! Never get more than 25 with those.. regreting using so many gems to speed when i maybe could have managed with out!
    I have the opposite problem this time. I’m doing horribly, hovering between 15th and 17th place for the most part (which is relatively ok with me since I wasn’t trying for either of the final prizes for this one anyway). But, whereas lower ranked players usually get more from the chests, I’m not finding that. I’ve also landed on the tree and the tiles more than I can count. Maybe it actually is random, or they changed the algorithm for this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    I have the opposite problem this time. I’m doing horribly, hovering between 15th and 17th place for the most part (which is relatively ok with me since I wasn’t trying for either of the final prizes for this one anyway). But, whereas lower ranked players usually get more from the chests, I’m not finding that. I’ve also landed on the tree and the tiles more than I can count. Maybe it actually is random, or they changed the algorithm for this one.
    Yeah they def did something weird.. im getting more out of bronze chests than gold..usually i dont get anything good when im higher up but i cant get higher than 6th place .. my top leaders are over 30k, i wanted the peagus but jeezzz theres no possible way, i almost wish all my spins would give me runes from here out!

Fashion Designer
    I am doing what I always do. Persepheny probably does not have a chance. I will do the math near the end to see if a boost and all the food I have would be enough to get 1st or 2nd, but I strongly doubt that it will. Sakrysta should be able to win with a boost unless there is a late surge. MenollyPiper I will need to do math for as well because that account does not have the food reserves that the other accounts have.

I will say that Sakrysta and MenollyPiper will not get all the milestones without a significant outlay of food.

I really wanted top prize but after hitting my last milestone, I'm out. Yeah, my top two are just shy of 30k so it's basically useless. Sad, because she is beautiful.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-18 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Removed off topic

Farm Supplier
    Goodluck everyone tonight, my group this time is alot of people waiting n ready, one of guys have whole set of gold trophy, I really want to break his record tonight, this will have alot of fun hehe seen he visited me many x eventhough I don’t have set of gpld trophy. Wish me luck, will let u guys know if i win him

New Resident
    What level do you have to be for this event? I haven?t had any of the Feb world events available to me.

Executive Chef
    I finished 3th place. It was a nice surprise when I woke up this morning. Happy with the runes and food.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Goodluck everyone tonight, my group this time is alot of people waiting n ready, one of guys have whole set of gold trophy, I really want to break his record tonight, this will have alot of fun hehe seen he visited me many x eventhough I don’t have set of gpld trophy. Wish me luck, will let u guys know if i win him
    I came first, break the guy gold cup record but wasted so much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    I came first, break the guy gold cup record but wasted so much.
    Congrats on your win! I came in first this time too, I really like Posy Pony

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast