Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mines dropping wood, living wood & sap!

Rhino Keeper

Mines dropping wood, living wood & sap!

I just collected from my sparkling mines and received sap and a black flag for wood. Not sure if it is related to this new event but I got normal drops when I collected before the event started. I am working on crafting the gold tridents so I keep a very close eye on anything that drops silver.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I just collected from my sparkling mines and received sap and a black flag for wood. Not sure if it is related to this new event but I got normal drops when I collected before the event started. I am working on crafting the gold tridents so I keep a very close eye on anything that drops silver.
    Both my Mines just gave me Sap & Wood. And I really need Iron Ore right now. Plz look into this and send me some iron ores. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    My Deep Mines: nothing, except coins; my Sparkling Mines: Sap and Living Wood.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I got 4 nectar from 4 watering. Hopefully that means they heard your cries. Good Luck!
    Nope - 2 from 6 :-(

... And my sparkling mines black flag ' you can't hold any more wood' . Had to check just for the laugh.

It's as though S8 say to their staff ' don't bother to play test this one ... Just chuck it out there .... If there's a problem I am sure no one will notice ' ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    And after reading here, I just had to check. My two sparkling mines appear to have morphed into sawmills too. 😂😂😂😂😂 How does a mistake like that even happen!?! It appears someone may have had a little too much ??root?beer.
    And now I understand the fascination with sparkling mines. I?m so tired I didn?t even realised wood doesn?t come from a mine.

Add: I couldn?t resist and had to check. Yep, my mines are giving me wood and living wood. I?m maxed on sap. Lol.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 03-29-18 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Addition

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Nope - 2 from 6 :-(

... And my sparkling mines black flag ' you can't hold any more wood' . Had to check just for the laugh.

It's as though S8 say to their staff ' don't bother to play test this one ... Just chuck it out there .... If there's a problem I am sure no one will notice ' ;-)
    Lol. They chucked it out there alright. I have to check my sawmills. Maybe they are Mines now.
    And it is Easter weekend. So, probably nothing is going to happen till Monday.
    BTW I got 2/6.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    I'm on vacation this starting tonight. Seems like a good week to not do an event.

I know S8 forgets to turn on drops for special buildings, but to somehow make mines sawmills oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm on vacation this starting tonight. Seems like a good week to not do an event.

I know S8 forgets to turn on drops for special buildings, but to somehow make mines sawmills oh boy
    I just tapped my mines & got sap, living wood & wood!

Hello, S8! What the heck are you doing pushing out a goal that screws up the drops from mines & turns them into sawmills!?! I want my silver, iron ore & other stuff mines are supposed to drop.

Get your stuff together & fix this!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    yeah, getting wooden things from my mines as well - my most useless gem item is still the gem anemone which dropped two eels in about seven months and otherwise nearly nothing.. xxx Happy Easter nevertheless
    If no ones done it yet, I'm gonna post in the bugs thread.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just tapped my mines & got sap, living wood & wood!

Hello, S8! What the heck are you doing pushing out a goal that screws up the drops from mines & turns them into sawmills!?! I want my silver, iron ore & other stuff mines are supposed to drop.

Get your stuff together & fix this!
    Interesting! I just collected from my sparkling mines and got usual mine drops BUT I'm still on version 2.1 And I have not started this event.

I don't care for the stuff that's been illustrated, especially the cow skull walker. Mothraki -- Dothraki -- Mothrakk (flying creature in another game) If I wanted such creatures, I'd play those game. the trolls and golems are enough. Add in more mindless chopping and random drops and I'm pretty sure to sit this one out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast