Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 1.8.1

Restaurant Story 2 1.8.1

Looks like the Free Gems feature from the other Storm8 games has come to Restaurant Story 2.

You can access the free gem area by clicking on the "Free Gems" button in the top left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note on the Earn Gems Feature:

If you have issues click the Support button at the top of the page for help.

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-21-18 at 10:33 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like this update is for bug fixes and performance improvements.

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Looks like this update is for bug fixes and performance improvements.

Thanks for the info. I've used the Earn Gems feature on the other Storm8 games and I am glad that it came to RS2!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Christmas Music?

Hi there,
    im not sure if this is a glitch but it seems like in the new update yesterday the wrong music is playing from the Christmas version 2 years ago.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I tried earlier but didn't hear Christmas music. Can you try again?
    It is the same music from the Christmas version.
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-10-18 at 06:45 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper

Latest Update Changes

I love playing Restaurant Story 2 (although I am getting a little tired of the constantly repeating cruises - recycled Summer Olympic prizes for the Winter Olympics - really!?!) but I am very disappointed in the recent changes made to the game design. The red lettering added to every screen is garish and distracting. Please change it back to black. And I cannot stand that you have moved the access icons for friends list and recent visitor/gift list. They are not convenient in the position you have moved them to and they are too small. And you moved them so you could add a button to access gems for 'ads' that I have no interest in. Put that little button down in the bottom corner instead if you must have it there at all. Please reverse these recent changes.

I agree about the text. In some places it was Blue before actually and the Blue blends a lot better. In the appliances the text should be brown not red. Also, Have you seen the Recipe Book? I really dont like that big (blurry) brown thing on the bottom.

I also do like the Free Gems feature but I don't think that it was necessary to move the social features to the bottom, but that is probably the least annoying change.
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-10-18 at 06:44 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Host(ess)
    I was so happy bout that upgrade i thought they were going to abandon it
    add me vanity

New Resident
    Has anyone else had issues with it not updating on google play?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast