Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding time vs hatch time

Banned
    I just got a 20 hour breeding time on breeding two Dino dragons. I don't know of a 20 hour result from two Dino dragons. Anyone got a clue on this one?

Banned
    So the 20 hour breeding time off of breeding 2 Dino dragons turned out to be a Ringbearer.

This is clearly a bug in the breeding possibilities for two Dino dragons, right? I thought the Dino's base types may have been the cause but Dino dragons consist of red and green... and breeding two Dino dragons prevents any red and green combo dragons as a result anyway. They can only produce another Dino type or Forest or Fire.

Ringbearer is yellow and green. Am I missing something here? It seems like a lot of these dragons they are having us breed for events have issues with what types can produce them. This isn't the first time. I believe there was a red and yellow (I think?) type a couple months back that couldn't even be bred for several days using red and yellow dragons as the breeding partners.

Happy to get a Ringbearer but this needs looked at by the devs.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 02-17-18 at 09:55 PM.

Banned
    I got a Dino dragon challenge in Bingo. That's one of the only reliable dragon hatch challenges left in Bingo. Just bred a Pterodactyl and Rex. Another 20 hour result so another Ringbearer. So now I can't even breed a Dino dragon for Bingo along with the rest of the Bingo dragon hatch challenges which produce nothing but the new common dragons that have been released over the last several months. No coincidence the types of these dragons that have been released line up exactly with the types of the dragons for the Bingo hatching challenges.

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has now gone off topic. For breeding questions and comments please use this thread:
    Breeding Combos and Questions Part IV

Topic of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    So...since this is not happening for the first time I'm curious to ask this.
    Does breeding time necessary mean same hatch time or they can differ and if yes in what circumstances?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12